+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Defiance On Xbox One

Is this happening or a future thing?

I hope so really love this game n don't want to stop playing it when
    the xbox live server's go down. Ah so many memories and more to make before it does. ^.^

I read somewhere, possibly here, that there were no plans for One/ps4. Which actually is cool with me since I don't plan on buying either console.

Wont happen the cash an people are not there to justify the cost and time.

I wouldn't worry much about the xbox servers going down, it will likely be several years before that happens. If it's the 'xbox going offline in 2016' rumor you're worried about, that's simply not true. All microsoft is doing is ceasing production of 360 consoles. Microsoft loves making money, and with all the dlc, arcade games, and people paying for live, they would be screwing themselves out of a lot of cash if they just pulled the plug next year.

The original xbox stayed online for quite awhile after 360 came out, and there was very little to buy on it. So I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If you're really nervous about it, start saving now for a good gaming pc

At this point there are no plans to move to XBox One or PS4.

I can't speak for MS, but I have zero worry about Live stopping anytime soon.

--Phantasie

Oh it would be nice to see the game on PS4 and One, along with at least HD textures on PC.
    It would be good timing when so many people are disappointed with Destiny and there really being no other competitor.
    With Defiance showing up and saying "Hey, this is a real MMO shooter and you're going to love it."

But alas, it seems unlikely. I'm sure that wouldn't be the case if they thought the cost of porting would be profitable enough, but they either don't care or can't justify paying for the graphic boost as well as cost of porting and going through MS/Sony approval process.

I'm also sure they'd cross platform it too if MS/Sony weren't stupid about cross communication.
    Nothing saying pushing the online boundaries like walled gardens that can't talk with the outside world. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    ... but they either don't care ...
    Hi Hardy

I see posts similar to this - saying Trion dosent do X and from that conclude that we don't care - off and on, and they always surprise me.

I can assure you we care

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Hardy

I see posts similar to this - saying Trion dosent do X and from that conclude that we don't care - off and on, and they always surprise me.

I can assure you we care

--Phantasie
    I still like cheese

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-been-lowered
    my gt is taco man 67

check out my sig. think its cool?
    contact my lil sis at gt !!! staxx !!!
    reverse the !

Well if they ever do shut the servers down i'm hunting phantasie down until I can get back on with my xbox one XD haha

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    I can assure you we care

--Phantasie
    No!!! You can't say that! If a dev makes it apparent that he cares about the user base, that would go against everything the MMO community has ever thought! To the dungeon with this propaganda!

Everyone: Grab your pitch forks. We have a dev to visit.