+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone got tips for Hotshot: Sharpshooting Savior?

I swear this is like, impossible for me to do. There have been some pretty difficult missions I've run into but none of this caliber. And this is coming from someone who did every single driving mission in under a hour for the pursuit.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips to silver this pursuit, because I have tried everything imaginable in my mind and it continues to fail every time.

I have focused on body shots alone, and found that they always clear out when my multipler is around 20-30 and my score is around 12-14k. I have focused on headshots only and it is the closest I've ever got in achieving the 18k silver. I got a 43 multiplier with 16k score. I have done headshots and body shots and get the same result as body shots only, I find the mission to end before i can achieve a high multiplier. I've waited for them all to start shooting, I've shot them the second I saw them appear on the map, I've tried every angle of the small square possible before falling off and failing the mission. I'd appreciate any tips, and sorry if this has been brought up before, but I can't find anything that is of help.

If you restart it before it finishes you get the score you had from the last round when you reload (this can be done unlimited times) as to a legitimate way well good luck.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    If you restart it before it finishes you get the score you had from the last round when you reload (this can be done unlimited times) as to a legitimate way well good luck.
    That actually worked and I completed it, YESSSSSSSSS thank you. I restarted it because I kne wit failed, but it kept me at 12k score before I read this, and the odd thing is, I pulle dout my smg when I ran out of ammo, and it allowed me to get points xD

Quote Originally Posted by Psycroww View Post
    That actually worked and I completed it, YESSSSSSSSS thank you
    No problem, I had a ton of trouble with that one to (almost impossible to complete unless you're the worlds best sniper) so I used that trick to.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Well.. I had tips to give but I guess it doesn't matter if it can just be glitched.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

Quote Originally Posted by Tura Satana View Post
    Well.. I had tips to give but I guess it doesn't matter if it can just be glitched.
    They can all be glitched with the glitch listed above. However, since that glitch does keep getting mentioned lately it is likely that the devs will work on fixing it. So actual tips would be a good thing.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

How do u restart it? Jump out of the circle or just leave mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Xn xN7x View Post
    How do u restart it? Jump out of the circle or just leave mission?
    Actually to do the glitch, before time runs out you open the map and abandon the mission. Then you open the hotshot again and start it. You should still have the points that you had, when you abandoned it.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

The challenge is bugged in that it stops and finishes at a certain point even though nothing the player did prompted the stop. It is possible to legitimately get gold even with the bug though, it's all about keeping your multiplier and not missing more than 2-4 shots total. If you hit near every shot in good succession, you'll get gold before the bugged stop.

OoO mks XD thxs guys