+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Linking account to console?

On the Triton Worlds website, if you go over to settings it has a drop down menu and it gives you an option to link to console, "To link your Trion Worlds account to your console, enter the 15-digit code from the game.
    Your Trion Worlds account can only be linked with one console per platform." Do you guys think we might be able to use the Ark Hunter Codes and apply them to the console?

I would think so - the ark codes have never been stated to only be for the PC version of the game.
    Do not go gentle in to that good night

PC (Steam): codextehfishie
    XBOX: codextehfish
    twitter.com/codextehfish
    Defiance handle: Codex

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I hope so, also it said that your account can be linked with one console per platform. Does that mean we can use one account for PC, Xbox and Ps3 at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by I Clairvoyant I View Post
    On the Triton Worlds website, if you go over to settings it has a drop down menu and it gives you an option to link to console, "To link your Trion Worlds account to your console, enter the 15-digit code from the game.
    Your Trion Worlds account can only be linked with one console per platform." Do you guys think we might be able to use the Ark Hunter Codes and apply them to the console?
    Dont quote me but, I think I remember hearing that once you link your console then your arc hunter rewards will be unlocked in the game

Agreed from the way they made it sound they are linked to your TRION account so what ever platform you use you should be able to have them.
    The only thing set in stone is your birth, the rest of your destiny lay in your hands - Tenz
    Xbox360 Gamer Tag: L0RDT3NZ
    Beta Characters: Tenz, MrTenz
    Alpha CHaracter: Tenz

Looking for 360 Guild in PST zone, currently in beta and alpha so friend to play with would be nice PM please if you want to play.

Lol, yay! More choices

One console per platform is ridiculous. We have 2 PS3s; If my preferred console is being used by someone else, I won't be able to play on the other?! Lame. There must be a way to link my PSN ID with my Trion ID on their server! Now if it said one user per platform, that would make more sense. I hope they just worded it wrong.

Wouldnt your character data be saved on that one ps3 anyway? If you played on another console with your id wouldnt you have to start a new character?

Your ark hunter rewards will be usable by whichever account you have linked to your Trion account.

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    Your ark hunter rewards will be usable by whichever account you have linked to your Trion account.
    That's good info to know thanks Erik.