+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about the Arkforge Boost.

It seems as if after this patch, I haven't even had an Arkforge key. I've been doing pretty good basically my normal score, and I've always gotten at least 1-3 Arkforges, and now it seems like I'm getting nothing. I don't know could be wrong timing...But just seems weird, it's a 100% boost, and not getting anything from it.

But on the side note, I saw a bunny at KTAM radio station! I haven't seen wild life on game randomly! Besides chicken and pows....but still, a bunny! ^_^

Try doing some of the larger events like incursions and sieges. We're noticing a significant amount of extra forge from those.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Cougar View Post
    Try doing some of the larger events like incursions and sieges. We're noticing a significant amount of extra forge from those.
    Ooo! I definitely will, thank you!

a bunny? i seen rats, green ones at that..but they are part of a pursuit. oh and chickens they are always trying to cross the road but sadly they never make it (Hahaha) and for the arkforge i think 100% just means Double.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRoses View Post
    Ooo! I definitely will, thank you!
    No prob. Also, expert co-ops (even the little story mission ones like Passion of Melak Vor) are great for AF with the boost. If you can't queue, find me or another 5k+ player to do it with you. We all need the AF anyway.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

There are a few squirrels around also.

Trion should host a varmint hunting and trapping competition.

A trapped rat is always the most dangerous... rat!

You probably didn't get enough score to receive AF from the events you participated in so far
    On DD, we have listed for how much score you get which rewards. Arkforge starts at a score of 22.5k score.
    Click here

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

The Co-ops are alot of fun and easy with the right group to zip through and get AF. Getting 21 from Cronkhite.

"Good....., bad....., i'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash

PC/NA

The original poster said "arkforge key." I wonder if they are confused. Arkforge are not keys. I have heard this before. People mistaking keys for arkforge.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>