+ Reply to Thread

Server Auction House

Ever had that though; "I don't want to vend that Weapon/MOD, its a nice T4-T5 /NAN/, and someone could use it, but im short on inventory space and there is no trade chat or "Auction House", so the heck with it... there ya go vendor... take that T4 someone could use, but I don't have time to sit and shout for some random to NOT be in an instance or co-op or etc... so hope you're happy vender, put it to good use...

Yeah me too.....

Suggestion: Interface in main towns where we can buy and sell weps and mods and spikes and grenades and shields n stuff from other players. Toss that nice OJ in the Auction House and come back in the morning to see if it sold. Go See if the Auction House has that wep you want with the right syn and effect and rolls you were dreaming about.
    It's one of the MOST CRITICAL things in any MMO with loot.

there could be a vendor in the game that could be used just for trading with other players, and the items from a completed trade could be automatically stored in your inventory

I think TRION has said many times that this will never happen. No character storage, no stash, no giving items to your other characters, no auction house.
    PC NA - *Defiance* [outcastJesTeR] Gortho
    *Defiance2050* [StigsCousin] Gortho
    <Chaos Crew>
    Steam - StigsCousin
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ERTStigsCousin
    My Music

Quote Originally Posted by outcastJesTeR View Post
    I think TRION has said many times that this will never happen. No character storage, no stash, no giving items to your other characters, no auction house.
    Pretty sure it has to do with connection issues.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    Pretty sure it has to do with connection issues.
    It's due to the fact that people would buy/sell for real cash. It would end up like Diablo 3 on PC.