+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Preach it.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    This doesn't surprise me at all.

The same type of bragging got us timers in WM...yay?
    Isn't that what got the preparedness perk, saws, cloak and your precious zaggers nerfed too?

On the topic of Crimefighters. I still haven't bout any of the Defiant few weapon boxes. If I do it will be for the extremely rare chance at that challenger in there and not the weapons I will most likely just scrap or sell.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Isn't that what got the preparedness perk, saws, cloak and your precious zaggers nerfed too?

On the topic of Crimefighters. I still haven't bout any of the Defiant few weapon boxes. If I do it will be for the extremely rare chance at that challenger in there and not the weapons I will most likely just scrap or sell.
    I would blame Cloak and Zagger nerfs on whining. I don't remember people whining about SAW and Preparedness.

Not that I have the best memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I would blame Cloak and Zagger nerfs on whining. I don't remember people whining about SAW and Preparedness.

Not that I have the best memory.

Saw and preparedness are a result of all the blowhards bragging about an almost infinite ammo build wielding double saws and using preparedness.

Just like Cronkite's issue is, braggards blabbing about it being easily farmable for af since you can do it in 3 minutes tops.

See now?
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

And everyone acts like the reason the co op was taken down was because of "speed runs" like the video. Don't play dumb. You know what you were doing. >.>

@Atticus I'm kind of jealous that my gf got that rare Defiant vehicle WITH her OJ Crimefighter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUndeadShot View Post
    yep all my fault i thought trion would let us have something nice
    First rule of Defiance: You don't talk about Defiance.

Mine 99. Never forget.
    One of the Minority

Ordinarily I'm totally against glitching of any form in any game BUT since Trion removed a viable means to legitimately gain arkforge at a usable rate I have to say I'm ok with legit speed runs and glitching out of the map or through locked doors etc.
    The DM AF drops were nerffed purely for monetary reasons and instead of adding outfits and such to the bits store that we can buy they nerf a commodity and put a price on it.

Not fair and even usery imo so all's good as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with bentu. The problem is all of the co-ops have "short cuts" or are broken in some way. The only thing is now people want to run them for the AF drops so its becoming obvious now. I'm sure they'll return Cronkite after the weekend is over, because actually fixing any of this will require resources they just don't have at the moment.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Quote Originally Posted by Markeen View Post
    And everyone acts like the reason the co op was taken down was because of "speed runs" like the video. Don't play dumb. You know what you were doing. >.>
    If anyone was observed glitching by mods (developers cannot fix a glitch they cannot observe and reproduce), they'd be banned, and you would know it. Examples need to be announced to be effective. Our new friend from Everquest was a part of that, and knows clans of exploiters need to be handled publicly to be effective. If Cronus had glitched or exploited Cronkhite, Cronus would be disbanded with instructions to not re-create under a new name. Cronkhite wouldn't even need to be pulled.

No one is banned. No one is suspended. Cronus rolls on.

The fact we are all still standing here talking under the Cronus banner about this is absolute proof that we never glitched or exploited in any way.

Just to clear this up.

There is a HUGE difference between speed running in a game and glitching/ exploiting it.

+ Reply to Thread