+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaasden View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ighlight=month

Here is the story of how and why I left for destiny.
    Yes except for the occasional connection lost, Destiny runs very smooth. Strikes are so much better than Expos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Prison of Elders is great fun but like Alcatraz I don't see it as end game content.
    Supposed to be releasing info for another dlc I think at E3.

Don't know if any of you use twitch to watch the streaming of Destiny but if you're interested try looking up Gothalion or ProfessorBrowman.
    They also give links to other streamers but once you search for Destiny you'll find them also.
    There's some good pvp streamers too.

Too many too many

Lol wtf.. quit it

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Don't know if any of you use twitch to watch the streaming of Destiny but if you're interested try looking up Gothalion or ProfessorBrowman.
    They also give links to other streamers but once you search for Destiny you'll find them also.
    There's some good pvp streamers too.
    I watch Professor Broman on Youtube, good footage there.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner82 View Post
    I watch Professor Broman on Youtube, good footage there.
    Datto does some good youtube vids and he also streams.

It's official, I have left Defiance for good, with absolutely no interest in returning. Anyone still playing either doesn't realize they are just being taken for whatever they are worth, or just do not care. With Trions upcoming release of their new game, where do people think their "hard earned money" is going. Not into Defiance, that's for sure.

I'm having twice the fun in Destiny that I ever managed in Defiance, with none of the hassles of DC'ing or hard freezing my system. No weapons designed for players to troll the rest of us (BMG's, CF's). No broken RNG that only seems to work for a few of the "Chosen". No useless drops for weapons that don't even exist. Etc., etc., ad nausium.

I don't mind a "long, fulfilling chase", but there needs to be some fulfillment involved. I'm not going to make a game, that I play for fun and relaxation, a second job that doesn't even pay. If there is not a reasonable chance of finding awsome legendary items without spending thousands of hours playing, then I will (and have) find better ways to spend my time and cash.

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

Quote Originally Posted by brokenshield View Post
    It's official, I have left Defiance for good, with absolutely no interest in returning. Anyone still playing either doesn't realize they are just being taken for whatever they are worth, or just do not care. With Trions upcoming release of their new gam, where do people think their "hard earned money" is going. Not into Defiance, that's for sure.

I'm having twice the fun in Destiny that I ever managed in Defiance, with none of the hassles of DC'ing or hard freezing my system. No weapons designed for players to troll the rest of us (BMG's CF's). No useless drops for weapons that don't even exist. Etc., etc., ad nausium.

I don't mind a "long, fulfilling chase", but I'm not going to make a game, that I play for fun and relaxation, a second job that doesn't even pay. If there is not a reasonable chance of finding awsome legendary items without spending thousands of hours playing, then I will and have find better ways to spend my time and cash.
    LOL. It's all good now... especially since we have the "Dinklebot" to look after us.

Time for a nice sabbatical on another Earth.

-Signature by me; Body by Fisher

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

"Crap!"