+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    just been in another, 2mins 41secs is all it took them to exploit the map

this exploit/shortcut is used for quite some time now, and it also make the scripted sections buggy. Like the steel door in the cavern when you use the "normal" path.

I think many players reports it to trion, but the dev didn't took the time to change the shape of the rock/terrain to block it. It's quite unerving when other people do that.

They are being selfish, so now I just quit the map and wait for another group.
    Ig : Oswin_Oswald (5799)
    Clan : ---

Quote Originally Posted by lukeskyw View Post
    this exploit/shortcut is used for quite some time now, and it also make the scripted sections buggy. Like the steel door in the cavern when you use the "normal" path.

I think many players reports it to trion, but the dev didn't took the time to change the shape of the rock/terrain to block it. It's quite unerving when other people do that.

They are being selfish, so now I just quit the map and wait for another group.
    So let me get this. You quit the map because you actually like having to do things slow and boring and you'd rather spend more time obtaining arkforge than getting it in a faster and more efficient way?
    Charcter: Jet Brvada
    EGO: 5900

Quote Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
    So let me get this. You quit the map because you actually like having to do things slow and boring and you'd rather spend more time obtaining arkforge than getting it in a faster and more efficient way?
    Maybe some of us actually just enjoy playing the game. I am in no rush to get to a nonexistant "endgame".

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

^^This.

I like taking my time and enjoying the game. I am not here just to try and hit max level and then worry about what gear i have and what i need. I like to go through the co-ops and kill everything. When me and some of my clan were doing cronk we agreed on that before we started and we still finished it in about 5 mins so i don't see the need to make it any faster.

"Good....., bad....., i'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash

PC/NA

Seems half the co-op maps can be glitched/shortcutted. There aren't that many to begin with. Pulling more of them NOW because they are being exploited would be redicuous and basically make it seem like they had no idea that this would happen - making them sound really dumb or really out of touch with the state of their game and community.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

Aren't they though?

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolfe View Post
    ^^This.

I like taking my time and enjoying the game. I am not here just to try and hit max level and then worry about what gear i have and what i need. I like to go through the co-ops and kill everything. When me and some of my clan were doing cronk we agreed on that before we started and we still finished it in about 5 mins so i don't see the need to make it any faster.
    The thing is I understand the other side too. There have been times in Defiance that I was limited on time and just rushed through something. I never would do this at the expense of another player(s) however. After all, co-op is short for cooperative.

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

Quote Originally Posted by brokenshield View Post
    Maybe some of us actually just enjoy playing the game. I am in no rush to get to a nonexistant "endgame".
    well said, see there are people who play the game as it should. .. im ego 5900 and doing coop maps gives me something different to do,

Quote Originally Posted by brokenshield View Post
    The thing is I understand the other side too. There have been times in Defiance that I was limited on time and just rushed through something. I never would do this at the expense of another player(s) however. After all, co-op is short for cooperative.
    Right, thats why we discussed it before hand how it was going down. I did one speed run on motherlode just to see and i didn't like it. So i stick with the others like me that don't mind taking our time getting things done. That way everyone gets to do it the way they want it.

"Good....., bad....., i'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash

PC/NA

+ Reply to Thread