+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mine 99

Mine 99

Where in the Bay can I find this? This is part of the contract I want to mop up.

I've been thinking about making a map or something for everyone to use, the map is extremely difficult to utilize.

IIRC it's off one of the laps in a Marin time trial. I can't remember which one, it's been a few.
    Handle: Naota
    Character: Atomsk

PSN: Ysmault
    Twitter: vvooq

I'd like to know this as well. Please respond if you find it OP.

Quote Originally Posted by djin View Post
    Where in the Bay can I find this? This is part of the contract I want to mop up.

I've been thinking about making a map or something for everyone to use, the map is extremely difficult to utilize.
    It's on the road from Muir Processing Plant to Port Stinson, but be warned... for me and at least one other person, the Contract "Longevity Conundrum" that sends you to Mine 99 was not updating when you killed miners there. So it may be bugged.

Thanks everyone. Finally found it. I was searching all over the east side. It's in the west directly south of the Time Trial: Mine Alley, as Naota mentioned.

You know, I just realized that there might be two different places. Mine 99 and Mine 98. Maybe that's why it's not registering right?

Quote Originally Posted by djin View Post

This would be awesome if you did this im looking for Dogtown Mine and i think i've been there at least a dozen times but now i have to go there for an pursuit im screwed to know where it is.

Anyone managed to complete this daily contract yet? ive been killing 99ers non stop in mine 99 and im still 0/20

Tried both 99 and 98 (Just to be sure) just now and neither are registering any implants when I kill them.

Just cleared out Mine 99, received no credit for the contract