+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scary...

Scary...

How could i start?...
    There is some users in ps3 NA that steal to other users,there is 1 known more than the others.I wont say names here but ask me for pm if want to know.
    That guy,never stole me anything,and i was in 3 trade windows with him before:
    1)I offered for his carving knife,he just canceled it and said "no" to my offer
    2)I said on zone chat "selling feaster 30 millions",he went where i was and i accepted the trade request:in that trade window i was not able to do anything,i pressed almost all the buttons and nothing,so i pressed square then he canceled it
    3)i sold him a mod without problems
    I did not believed what ppl said about him,i tought he was just hated,but a day something weird happened...

A guy came to me and asked for trade,i accepted the trade window and showed him the shield i had to sell.He sent group invite and i accepted it,he said "add me" and i received his friend request,i added him,why not?
    I said him that the price of the shield was 300k,so he wanted to trade:in the trade window he puted 300k and i the shield,he accepted and i accepted,once we both accepted,the amount of scrip changed,it was 200k.Thats imposible to anyone else...you cant change the amount unless u cancel,but he accepted,and the amount changed when the trade was completed,not before,like if he paid a fake amount.I said him "hey you paid 200k",he said bye and left the group,so i searched him in my friend's list and he deleted me,that was really weird...
    Since then i believed what users said about the other one,because this guy and the other,are from the same clan.

Today i was in the fork waiting for someone to sell a gun,i was bored.A guy came near of me then i dueled him,after the duel(that i won :3 ) i inspected him and noticed that he was in the same clan than the others,so i sent group invite to ask something and he sent me a friend's request.I did not accepted it,but asked "how do steal the ppl of your clan?",he said "bye",then i did this face ._. and he said "sry i have a bug",and he left.Suspicious...but no more than this:i checked his psn account and he had no trophies ._. but he was lv 4000 so he must have won at least 1 trophy...damn,those guys are too suspicious.

Can I say the name of their clan at least?people should stay away from them.They already stole to a lot of ppl
    If anyone want to know nicknames or the clan pm me
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

I know the clan it has a south american country in its name. And I thought the guy named after a tool used to shave your face left long ago guess I was wrong. If you ever get stuck again quit out of defiance so you don't lose your items.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

I saw him like 3 days ago using his 2 toons,so no,he did not left.And he could have other accounts anyway
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

How come Trion doesn't do anything about it?These are issues that need urgent adressing!

PS:The reason for the no throphys is hacks...Illuminati Hackers to be precise.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

I dont know...i would like to say something about the guy that paid me less for the shield,but i have no proofs.I would need proofs...someone could do a trade with them and record it as a proof,but i dont know if trion would watch the video anyway.Its difficult...I cant prove that im saying the truth
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    I dont know...i would like to say something about the guy that paid me less for the shield,but i have no proofs.I would need proofs...someone could do a trade with them and record it as a proof,but i dont know if trion would watch the video anyway.Its difficult...I cant prove that im saying the truth
    Even if you did take a video wouldn't that mean getting something else stolen?
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    NA Server
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

yeah lol but well,i dont know another posible proof...i think we cant do anything against them,just be aware
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    yeah lol but well,i dont know another posible proof...i think we cant do anything against them,just be aware
    Unfortunately that's all we can do.
    GOAT!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    NA Server
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by vegstar12 View Post
    Well what I mean is the fire rate should be changed to 1, it does not really matter that much i just always found it odd cause i dont think any other except hydra have a fire rate of 2 or more.
    Wrong article.....
    GOAT!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    NA Server
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    Wrong article.....
    He's doing it on purpose.Just check hot threads,he's trolling.I've reported him though.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler: