+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to get SCRIP FAST???

Hello, im new to this game and Im having some problems on getting scrip. I need it to mod my guns. Even though i do Much arkfalls and sieges, i only maybe make 10 k a day. Is there any faster way?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmim View Post
    Hello, im new to this game and Im having some problems on getting scrip. I need it to mod my guns. Even though i do Much arkfalls and sieges, i only maybe make 10 k a day. Is there any faster way?
    Vendor all guns and shields that you don't want/can't use. Don't salvage them as you will get plenty of that just playing. Heck, I am barely at 1.2M scrip but I have over 2M arksalvage.

Also, try not to spend any/too much scrip if you can. Remember: "A penny saved is a penny earned."

Then, if you play long enough, scrip won't matter at all. I can't wait for that day to hit for me.

-Signature by me; Body by Fisher

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

"Crap!"

Sell everything is the fastest way.

been wondering if the perk that has a more of a chance of a weapon drop from a kill would help on this.

and

even tho it's already been said ..
    Sell every thing you can not use or have no use for

Like people said, sell everything you don't want. Whites, blues, epics, even legendaries.

If you REALLY want to try and make money you can try and sell weapons through chat on on these forums (there's a trade forum).
    Legendary obviously sell for the most, but some people are willing to buy epic quality too.
    The rarer the weapon (or rolls) the better it sells.
    Some mods sell really well too.

I have so many legendary weapons hoping they'll make an AH or something. I even have an epic mod or two.
    Too lazy to spam chat or forums. :P

Afflicted Seiges and incursions are the best way I've found to make some scrip beyond lucking up and getting legendary guns to sell. Equip the perks 'Just Reward' (bonus loot chance on crit kill) and 'Pinata' (bonus loot chance on explosive kill) and strap on a detonator, clustershot, courier, or, if you must, a crimefighter and explode everything in sight. Overcharge helps as well.

You'll eventually learn the best place to fire during the incursions to maximize your effectiveness. Make sure you pick up all the scrip drops and items, you'll be surprised how much you make off just one event. Incursions are the best, because you chase several afflicted emergencies aound the map, more enemies to kill, mlore money in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiosis2099 View Post
    Afflicted Seiges and incursions are the best way I've found to make some scrip beyond lucking up and getting legendary guns to sell. Equip the perks 'Just Reward' (bonus loot chance on crit kill) and 'Pinata' (bonus loot chance on explosive kill) and strap on a detonator, clustershot, courier, or, if you must, a crimefighter and explode everything in sight. Overcharge helps as well.

You'll eventually learn the best place to fire during the incursions to maximize your effectiveness. Make sure you pick up all the scrip drops and items, you'll be surprised how much you make off just one event. Incursions are the best, because you chase several afflicted emergencies aound the map, more enemies to kill, mlore money in the bank.
    I would agree with this except for one thing: I would not encourage a person to grab the "drop rate perks".
    It is best to grab damage and survivability perks first and foremost. -Especially someone running up a new toon.
    The biggest thing to make sure of (I agree with the choice of Afflicted Sieges and Incursions) is that you tag/damage as many as you can (you will get drops whether you kill or not).
    And when fighting Afflicted make sure one uses Fire wherever possible. If one can latch onto a GL-X Incinerator for doing these fights...win.
    http://www.texarcana.com/
    It's not the bullet with my name on it that worries me. It's the one that says, "To whom it may concern".

Thanks all for answers but i dont have things i dont want, since i only have 35 inventory slots, i only have what i really need. And does VBI Bonfire work instead of Incinerator cause i dont have any?

And whats the best way to get legendaries? I only got one in few weeks ( i got it from soleptor enterprises supply crate).

Quote Originally Posted by tarmim View Post
    Thanks all for answers but i dont have things i dont want, since i only have 35 inventory slots, i only have what i really need. And does VBI Bonfire work instead of Incinerator cause i dont have any?

And whats the best way to get legendaries? I only got one in few weeks ( i got it from soleptor enterprises supply crate).
    Supply Crates primarily.
    Suppliers such as Paradise have a selection of weapons (The Perforator is a fine AR for example).
    The Bonfire is a reasonable RL; and yes that will work against the Afflicted.
    Watch for an Incinerator to drop: They do drop (ground) and are given as rewards (Even a Blue one is a good start for farming points in Afflicted Sieges/Incursions).
    http://www.texarcana.com/
    It's not the bullet with my name on it that worries me. It's the one that says, "To whom it may concern".

Looking for it from vendors, i rarely get blue drops.

I thought you can only get paradise weapons when you are ego 5000? Im only 2500. And what ego i need to be to be able to do expert difficulty co op maps to get caerelum cores?