+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A question to Trion

So,Trion,are you thinking of turning Charge Blades into a normal weapon with a skill level,weapon rolls,weapon mastery,more mods and perhaps a parrying system?Right now,they are as useful as a water gun at TL 10.

PS:Why are the Charge Blade's moves so binding?In real life you can move while slashing and still maintain force.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

A parry system please no. Don't over complicate things.

Freedom of movement sounds nice. The lock on is also somewhat nice. Maybe give the thing two attacks. We have two triggers on the controllers.

In real life swords are useless in a gunfight.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Oktharr View Post
    A parry system please no. Don't over complicate things.

Freedom of movement sounds nice. The lock on is also somewhat nice. Maybe give the thing two attacks. We have two triggers on the controllers.
    Per Defiance Data, the Charge Blades have three attacks.

RNGesus recently smiled upon me and granted me one from a lockbox. I have used the first two attacks but haven't used the jump one yet. Since there is no skill level for it, I really haven't been using it. I mean Defiance is a shooter after all.

But, if there were a skill level system for it like the other weapons, then I would use it more.

When I do goof around with it, I like to use it with my Northstar Flare and pretend I'm a pirate.

Yarr. Avast ye Afllicted! Prepare to meet yer maker, you scurvy dogs. Ya-harr.

-Signature by me; Body by Fisher

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

"Crap!"

Quote Originally Posted by Major Crapshot View Post
    Per Defiance Data, the Charge Blades have three attacks.

RNGesus recently smiled upon me and granted me one from a lockbox. I have used the first two attacks but haven't used the jump one yet. Since there is no skill level for it, I really haven't been using it. I mean Defiance is a shooter after all.

But, if there were a skill level system for it like the other weapons, then I would use it more.

When I do goof around with it, I like to use it with my Northstar Flare and pretend I'm a pirate.

Yarr. Avast ye Afllicted! Prepare to meet yer maker, you scurvy dogs. Ya-harr.

I aquired one very, very early in the game, but as I didn't have the DLC, I quickly grew tired of lugging it around. I haven't come across one since and have only found one practical use for them. Digging out the enemies that have learned to hide inside of rocks.

And a big thank you Major, for once I do find another one, I will now have this image of me in my head. lol

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

At one time, Trick mentioned that he would like to add a skill set to the blades. This was shortly after DLC 1 dropped. He also mentioned that it wasn't considered a "priority". Then he answered a question about a corgi....

*Edited*
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

PRIORITY! Coming to a platfrom near you April 1st 2020..

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Cougar View Post
    In real life swords are useless in a gunfight.
    never take a gun to a knife fight >.< in movies theres been samuries vs gunners and the samuries win a blade can block bullets more like redirect them when they hit the blade if the blade is strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by badbat111 View Post
    never take a gun to a knife fight >.< in movies theres been samuries vs gunners and the samuries win a blade can block bullets more like redirect them when they hit the blade if the blade is strong enough

Yeah but not everyone can be Deadpool .

"Good....., bad....., i'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash

PC/NA

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolfe View Post
    Yeah but not everyone can be Deadpool .

i dont know on godfather 2 game i always melee unless im heavely pinned down by the cowards who hide with guns then i go in guns blazing then finnish the final ones off with melee