+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AoE bugged?

AoE bugged?

So,Since the hotfix that "fixed" the tutorial enemies RL and Charge Blades are bugged.RLs sometimes don't kill even when damage numbers are shown(I think that an OJ Precise Chaos can kill a TL1 Mutant) and Charge Blade jump attack cannot destroy shields.How so?The jump attack can strike Health but gives 0 damage to shields unless I deal enouth damage to 1-shot the enemies+tested with Dark Matter and 99ers).Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Just tested and my charge blade jump attack takes down shields but then subsequent attacks do no dmg to health. Literally I can do 30+ jump attacks to a shielded threat 1 mob and every time their shields go (except for the tiniest sliver), the white dmg numbers are there, but their health is unaffected. I can then shoot them or hit them with the charge blade and the dmg numbers show(only white numbers( yellow or too in their too ) their shield was taken down as I only have to take out their health. Or if I take down their shields with charge blade jump to where its bugged and then punch the enemy(or shoot a couple times), I can then resume charge blade jump attack and it will kill the enemy.

Edit: Should say I'm on xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by ButtTheRipper View Post
    Just tested and my charge blade jump attack takes down shields but then subsequent attacks do no dmg to health. Literally I can do 30+ jump attacks to a shielded threat 1 mob and every time their shields go (except for the tiniest sliver), the white dmg numbers are there, but their health is unaffected. I can then shoot them or hit them with the charge blade and the dmg numbers show(only white numbers( yellow or too in their too ) their shield was taken down as I only have to take out their health. Or if I take down their shields with charge blade jump to where its bugged and then punch the enemy(or shoot a couple times), I can then resume charge blade jump attack and it will kill the enemy.

Edit: Should say I'm on xbox 360
    Yep,this happens to me aswel.I hope they fix it.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

This has been an issue way before this patch. I was messing around in duels with my missus quite a while ago and found melee attacks won't break shields. Ever. I do hope its addressed at some point but has nothing to do with the last patch.

Well,they said that swords aren't a priority so...wait until 2016.

Spoiler: