+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Defiance Forum.

  1. #1
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819

    Defiance Forum.

    Hey guys what is up, I'm here asking you to join the Unofficial Defiance Role Playing forum. What is that, you ask? Basically we make a story and a character and we progress through the story that we are currently working on. We welcome all people and encourage you to use your imagination. We have rules but they are very broad.

    1) Don't force someone to do something. For example if I were to write "Chris stabs Atticus Batman in the back with his instant kill goat sword" this would not be fair to batty so instead write "Chris attempts to stab Atticus Batman in the back with his lethal goat sword" this allows batman to decide whether or not his character will get hit or not instead of forcing him into a situation where angry words may follow and then alot of stuff happens ending in one party spamming the other.

    2) If you post what someone else's character says or does and the other person who the character belongs to doesn't feel like that is what they would say or do, agree on a middle ground and then edit your post. For example if I were to say "Atticus Batman confesses his love to the blond haired goat" batty would most likely object and then I would change it to "Atticus Batman confesses his love to (insert name here)" so he would not get angry.

    3) No spamming, I don't think I have to post an example. For example in the shoutbox if Batty posted "Wow this new idea is awesome" and I posted "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" you can use your common sense to see what will happen to you and your posts.

    4) Use your common sense in what you're doing please.

    Thank you and enjoy.


    Disclaimer: I do not own defiance and this website is not being used for commercial purposes.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  2. #2
    Member Belle Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Emerald Coast, United States of America
    Posts
    1,475
    Hey! That sounds like FUN! I think I'll try writing there!

    Wait! What's that you say Chris? I'm already a regular contributor there!?!?!? Oh... NM!

    It IS a lot of FUN though!
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

    William Shakespeare


    Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,001
              

  4. #4
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    Hey guys what is up, I'm here asking you to join the Unofficial Defiance Role Playing forum. What is that, you ask? Basically we make a story and a character and we progress through the story that we are currently working on. We welcome all people and encourage you to use your imagination. We have rules but they are very broad.

    1) Don't force someone to do something. For example if I were to write "Chris stabs Atticus Batman in the back with his instant kill goat sword" this would not be fair to batty so instead write "Chris attempts to stab Atticus Batman in the back with his lethal goat sword" this allows batman to decide whether or not his character will get hit or not instead of forcing him into a situation where angry words may follow and then alot of stuff happens ending in one party spamming the other.

    2) If you post what someone else's character says or does and the other person who the character belongs to doesn't feel like that is what they would say or do, agree on a middle ground and then edit your post. For example if I were to say "Atticus Batman confesses his love to the blond haired goat" batty would most likely object and then I would change it to "Atticus Batman confesses his love to (insert name here)" so he would not get angry.

    3) No spamming, I don't think I have to post an example. For example in the shoutbox if Batty posted "Wow this new idea is awesome" and I posted "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" "g" then "g" then "g" then "g" you can use your common sense to see what will happen to you and your posts.

    4) Use your common sense in what you're doing please.

    Thank you and enjoy.


    Disclaimer: I do not own defiance and this website is not being used for commercial purposes.
    Never stab Atticus in the back! It just pisses him off! And his rp love is not a goat, and Belle better NOT find a way to turn her into one!

    That said feel free to check it out. Even if you aren't big into the roleplaying. We could add your character as a background/support character in the roleplay.

    http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.ne...ss-experianced
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  5. #5
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    And his rp love is not a goat, and Belle better NOT find a way to turn her into one!
    We have a new plot twist belle!
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  6. #6
    Member Belle Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Emerald Coast, United States of America
    Posts
    1,475


    Wait a second! A crossover into the world of RIFT! Lady Christianna kisses a Prince who is disguised as Atticus but really is an enchanted frog loved by an evil witch who turns Lady into a troll hating goat! Let me write this down...
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

    William Shakespeare


    Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

  7. #7
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  8. #8
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Maybe she could become a hellbug instead.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  9. #9
    Member Belle Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Emerald Coast, United States of America
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post


    Wait a second! A crossover into the world of RIFT! Lady Christianna kisses a Prince who is disguised as Atticus but really is an enchanted frog loved by an evil witch who turns Lady into a troll hating goat! Let me write this down...
    No, I think Lady looks kind of cute as a Casti goat!
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

    William Shakespeare


    Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

  10. #10
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Bump........
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts