+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Finally Took Down the WM myself XBOX EU

Just did it FINALLY this has taken too long, first I spiked the area took out the outside. Spawned in a WM with 1 min left. When that finished I was back at my old major and 30 secs left to get in. And I was finally alone to take this mother down. This was the first time I have seen the ice crystal thingies and the volge spawning. Plus the wm doing an exorcist thing with a beam of light out of his mouth.

So thank you myself and everyone on the forum for tips and hints
    XBOX EU: OMERTA EGO: 5500+ | NA OM3RTA EGO: 60+ | PC PTS: OMERTA-PTS EGO 20+ | NA: 0M3RTA | EU: OM3RTA
    WM KILLS: 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 ☬ ☬ ☬ ☬
    WM SOLO KILLS: ☬ ☬

It's a great feeling to do it on your own, when I did it I was more worried about the volge than the wm.

Well done

Yeah I was kind of sweaty when they appeared like wtf isn't this huge mother enough? ^^
    XBOX EU: OMERTA EGO: 5500+ | NA OM3RTA EGO: 60+ | PC PTS: OMERTA-PTS EGO 20+ | NA: 0M3RTA | EU: OM3RTA
    WM KILLS: 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 ☬ ☬ ☬ ☬
    WM SOLO KILLS: ☬ ☬

Nice one mate, it's strange alone, shooting out the locks as fast as you can, hoping no one will join, what weapons did you use for it? Heh told you that you would be able to do it solo

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    nice one mate, it's strange alone, shooting out the locks as fast as you can, hoping no one will join, what weapons did you use for it? Heh told you that you would be able to do it solo
    dont shoot the locks!!!

Nice one
    Imao id be way more worried by someone joining than the WM or volges themselves heehee

Nice done, the DIY way is the best way!!
    PS3 / EU -> Ego: 5900 / 5500 / 3700 / 1200
    PS3 - NA -> Ego: 1000

Eleni is now offline

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusRune Daltus View Post
    dont shoot the locks!!!
    In a solo instance, why?

give the WM more armor plates when he spawns. wait the 3 mins for him to spawn he wont have 7 armor plates.

But you risk more people entering the longer you wait, on xbox eu soloing is the only real way to beat wm at the moment, as soon as someone else enters its a lose, just not enough ppl on xbox eu, I reckon if every player on xbox eu got warped into a wm instance at the same time it'd still be a fail, not enough ppl left, especially high egos

Wait.. is there a trick to getting a solo instance? I did once by chance a while back, but was never lucky enough to get it again.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>