+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

If you want to laugh and have fun this is the place.

I joined this clan not so long ago, and it has been a welcoming group of people. I am still new at the game but I was taken in and helped out. There is usually almost someone on playing, everyone keeps a different schedule and is in different time zones as well. Heck I have done some 12-20 hour marathons myself. Message Thoraxx and he can get you all set up for a meeting in game. Look forward to seeing you soon in Only Human.

Rupiefied

The next Clan day will be held April 26th at 7:00PM Eastern time
    Founder of Only Human
    GamerTag : Thorax the Dark

ego 3736 or so, play this game solly for pve, played all halo games and will be constantly playing this game till next destiny dlc comes out. After that I'll be gone for 3, 4 weeks, but will return. Feel free to add me, my gt is same as my username in this page.

Loving the clan and game, really glad I joined and am having a great time in game. Even with all the changes and steady flow of outrage at all the changes I still have fun. So if ya see this and are thinking about joining us, DO IT, you wont regret it, good people and always something to do. That being said I was wondering if we could set up a clan shop forum on here? People from the clan can post things they have for sale and whatnot, I know its easy enough in game but not everyone is on at the same time. Would be nice to be able to just look here in the clan first before going elsewhere to find stuff, just a thought and I have a feeling if it was that easy it would already exist lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlord View Post
    Loving the clan and game, really glad I joined and am having a great time in game. Even with all the changes and steady flow of outrage at all the changes I still have fun. So if ya see this and are thinking about joining us, DO IT, you wont regret it, good people and always something to do. That being said I was wondering if we could set up a clan shop forum on here? People from the clan can post things they have for sale and whatnot, I know its easy enough in game but not everyone is on at the same time. Would be nice to be able to just look here in the clan first before going elsewhere to find stuff, just a thought and I have a feeling if it was that easy it would already exist lol
    i will be updating the clan page soon thank you for the suggestion
    Founder of Only Human

Good game, great clan, fun times. Looking forward to clan day & beating the warmaster

After seeing what you guys did to the warmaster I would like to join you if I may.
    Gamertag: TehPistoL33R
    In game name: Artema

Hi, I'm looking for a clan that is far more active than my old one. Please send me an invite if you see me online and still accepting new members. Thx. GT: Trollander

Quote Originally Posted by Trollander View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a clan that is far more active than my old one. Please send me an invite if you see me online and still accepting new members. Thx. GT: Trollander
    let me know when your online i sent you a message
    Founder of Only Human

Link to the clan homepage?