+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hotshot: Moonshine Shack?

So what's the trick to getting the multiplier upon this one? Tried killing them rapidly, getting in close, letting them pile up a little for multi kills with one shot. Multiplier just doesn't seem to go beyond 5.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloMuerto View Post
    So what's the trick to getting the multiplier upon this one? Tried killing them rapidly, getting in close, letting them pile up a little for multi kills with one shot. Multiplier just doesn't seem to go beyond 5.
    every time you get hit, or wait too long in between kills the multiplier goes down. Try using the buildings for cover and only popping out after you've reloaded to shoot. Also a shield that regens quickly is almost a must have for this one.

yah I had just kind of noticed after i posted, still stuck at bronze though.

Man that is one pain in the butt challenge, finally got the silver for the pursuit after like 30 times lol.

any more tips? getting really frustrated. i just want the silver.

Haven't done it in live yet, but three things that helped me from barely bronze to Gold was this :

Get a Respark Shield
    Get the Perk : Displacement Field...it's lower right next to Overcharge.
    Get the Perk : Escape Artist...top left above Blur

After I did that, I got a Gold on first attempt. Sucks you have to respec, but you wanted tips

respark or rebel shield. rebel shield starts to recharge in 3 s or less but only 10% per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    respark or rebel shield. rebel shield starts to recharge in 3 s or less but only 10% per second.
    Respark. You want your shield to bounce back and forth quickly to keep the run speed. Just keep moving constantly, take one shot you know will kill your target. Reload as you run. Attempt to keep the Bazooka guys and Shield dudes for last after you have a high multiplier going. They reward more points.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    These type of **** hotshots makes me never want to play the damn game again.
    This and the chicken one can go to hell and whoever design them can join it there.

"you must get silver to complete the pursuit.. but we made it so thats frustratingly impossible"

Your multi goes down if you get hit
    the game ends if you dont collect ammo
    The game ends if you die from the 1000000 mobs shooting at you

heres a shotgun with no ammo! HAVE FUN!

No, this one is worse than the chicken one. Moonshine Shack is so full of ******** its not even ****ing funny. A shotgun killing spree yet if you get hit you lose multiplier...also you get ripped to shreds the second you pop out if you have to run and hide for a minute.

Iv tried every trick listed here. Dodging behind buildings, only killing groups, even respecced.

Granted half the time it bugs out on me and I reload, it goes 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 0. and ends anyways. Stupid piece of **** thing.