+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

outfits from bitstore lockboxes...

So I made a new character yesterday and realised I didn't get the headgear I'd won from a paid lockbox on my main. Is this why outfits aren't purchasable anymore. So we have to keep buying lockboxes on seperate characters in hope of getting the outfit again. Just like inventory slots...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Derpenhowser View Post
    So I made a new character yesterday and realised I didn't get the headgear I'd won from a paid lockbox on my main. Is this why outfits aren't purchasable anymore. So we have to keep buying lockboxes on seperate characters in hope of getting the outfit again. Just like inventory slots...
    Outfits are still purchasable in the bitstore. However I believe all bought oufits and lockboxe outfits are character specific, just like all earned and rewarded outfits in the game. so are inventory, loadout and key cap increases.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Outfits are still purchasable in the bitstore. However I believe all bought oufits and lockboxe outfits are character specific, just like all earned and rewarded outfits in the game. so are inventory, loadout and key cap increases.
    If you directly buy an Outfit or Headgear for Bits, it goes to all characters across your account. If you get it from a Lock Box, it only goes to that character.

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    If you directly buy an Outfit or Headgear for Bits, it goes to all characters across your account. If you get it from a Lock Box, it only goes to that character.
    Good to know. However I am fine with that. lockboxes work the same way whether they are bought with scrip or bits, so the current system seems fair in that regard. I just wish we had the ability to bu all of the different lockboxes with scrip and not just certain ones. It would also be nice if the cut the scrip porce of the corporate espionage box in half.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Yeah I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore bits. They're already overpriced and RNG screws me more often than not and this added lil kick in the teeth is enough for me to spend money elsewhere. Oh well...

That said, if they make the outfits purchasable straight from the store I'll probably fork out but as it is now I don't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Good to know. However I am fine with that. lockboxes work the same way whether they are bought with scrip or bits, so the current system seems fair in that regard. I just wish we had the ability to bu all of the different lockboxes with scrip and not just certain ones. It would also be nice if the cut the scrip porce of the corporate espionage box in half.
    I'd much prefer if certain Outfits/Headgear weren't stuck behind Lock Boxes. I have no problem paying $10 or more in Bits for things that I actually want but I do have a problem with paying $50 to come out empty-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    I'd much prefer if certain Outfits/Headgear weren't stuck behind Lock Boxes. I have no problem paying $10 or more in Bits for things that I actually want but I do have a problem with paying $50 to come out empty-handed.
    Exactly. Trion needs to sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Derpenhowser View Post
    Exactly. Trion needs to sort it out
    They have sorted it out. This is how they make money
    PC NA - *Defiance* [outcastJesTeR] Gortho
    *Defiance2050* [StigsCousin] Gortho
    <Chaos Crew>
    Steam - StigsCousin
    Xbox Live Gamertag - ERTStigsCousin
    My Music

Spending money on lockboxes is asking for certain disappointment. However, if trion were to garuntee at least one random oj in a lockbox purchases would most likely go up.
    Under Construction
    PS3ΔNA Supreem

I wish these were account based rather than character based.

Concidering a full set of pilgrims will cost you 5000-10000 bits, i just cant justify spending that on my alternate characher, which is a shame because i like to change between my 4 alts all the time for some varity