+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arkfall issue

Arkfall issue

so i finally get in the game and did a really big arkfall in the bloodbath turnout area and was making my way to the next one when all of a sudden the whole thing disappeared please tell me that the arkfalls are not going to be a issue its the only way i can get arkforge and i wish i was ego 5000 so i can do the expert co op maps anyways please reply thanks have a great day

the timer might have run out

Quote Originally Posted by XdestinySniper View Post
    so i finally get in the game and did a really big arkfall in the bloodbath turnout area and was making my way to the next one when all of a sudden the whole thing disappeared please tell me that the arkfalls are not going to be a issue its the only way i can get arkforge and i wish i was ego 5000 so i can do the expert co op maps anyways please reply thanks have a great day

You can do exp co-op you just need a group invite from an e5k to do so. Try posting in zone chat or clan chat asking if anyone is doing these maps.

GT: dremora ven0m
    IGN: dremora ven0m - Lord Flashheart
    EGO: 6081 - 6006

Quote Originally Posted by XdestinySniper View Post
    This was the same thing I was talking about.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-thread!/page8