Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    2,372

    Defiance 3.000 Issues

    1) 2 players in the party queued up to Continue and were split up.


    2) I was continuing on and ended up in someone's map from a different Round and no way to escape this room. I waited for the server to kick me to get out.


    3) I attempted to refresh my consumable boost timers and ended up losing max Grenade capacity (11 to 6) and gaining max Spike capacity (23 to 33).


    4) It's also completely possible for the Party Leader to Kick someone from an Expedition at will.

  2. #2
    5. Salvage Matrix context menu — not available on the Loadout -> Click on weapon slot list

    6. Salvage Matrix context menu — after upgrading about 10 weapons from it, the cursor started to scroll up to the top of the list on next upgrade.

    7. The movement animation without a weapon is very stiff — you have to wait for your character to turn in place and only then you can start moving. It doesn't feel right at all. I'd suggest either skip turning phase entirely and just make the character face the movement direction immediately, or make them rollerskate in the desired direction while they turn.

    8. Was kicked out of the server on an Expedition when tried to change loadout via Quick menu
    9. Was kicked out of the server on an Expedition when tried to activate EGO power.
    ^^ Both times I was alone in the instance.

    10. Pack Rat boost does not show up on boosts page. Only 25% from Patron Pass is shown.

    Just some wishes:
    — When walking without a weapon, it would still be nice to have a scope or binoculars in "aimed mode". Just your general Commando Scope zoom and overlay will do.
    — It would be nice for all those chairs and benches to have a sitting action attached to them. I mean, we already have a sitting pose (Raptor's hot seat), and these benches can be made stationary vehicles which trigger this pose when you "drive" them.

    Why is a half of the island off-limits? The water around it should be enough for wrapping the zone around without artificial invisible walls involved. I'd enjoy walking around the island even if there's nothing there other than empty terrain.
    Team Evolution Clan
    My characters on Defiance Role Play Forum:
    Taffer | Vo Kshaa | Luuzuk Kshaa

  3. #3
    Member Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,666
    11. I've had it happen a few times yesterday and today: While tabbing out when in loading screen, my game crashed completely. It always was a loading screen either inside of Alcatraz (exiting an expedition e.g.) or porting out of Alcatraz (ported from Alcatraz to the Fork).

    12. Players exiting the game are shown for quite some time in the world before they disappear (in Alcatraz, haven't noticed it anywhere else). The chat would show "xy is now offline" but the character actually remains on Alcatraz for 30secs to a minute.

    13. When leaving an expedition earlier, we have been in a group. One person left the group and went offline after. Another person and me still have been in group. I saw his name highlighted and green (as you see group members), but didn't see him on the left side of my screen as a group member. It was only until a few minutes later that he appeared as a group member. I couldn't leave the group while not seeing him as a group member as well. Haven't had the "group" option in the quick menu and the chat command for leaving groups didn't work either.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Riff View Post

    10. Pack Rat boost does not show up on boosts page. Only 25% from Patron Pass is shown.
    Only saw that now. Did you scroll down on the far left where the Patron Pass Boost show up? I bought a SMG Ammo boost yesterday which appeared there. Bought a pack rat boost after, not sure I have checked after. The SMG ammo boost appeared under the Patron Pass boosts though.

    PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

    I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

    Site Manager on Defiance Data




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Only saw that now. Did you scroll down on the far left where the Patron Pass Boost show up? I bought a SMG Ammo boost yesterday which appeared there. Bought a pack rat boost after, not sure I have checked after. The SMG ammo boost appeared under the Patron Pass boosts though.
    Yep, just found it now that you have scroll down a huge amount of white space so that all patron boosts disappear, and only then the Pack Rat boosts appear. Still looks buggy though. And Arkforge boosts on the far right on the list were unclickable, probably they were accidentally moved off the clickable zone of the list when Inventory boosts were inserted.
    Team Evolution Clan
    My characters on Defiance Role Play Forum:
    Taffer | Vo Kshaa | Luuzuk Kshaa

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    -8 gmt
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Riff View Post

    Just some wishes:
    — When walking without a weapon, it would still be nice to have a scope or binoculars in "aimed mode". Just your general Commando Scope zoom and overlay will do.
    — It would be nice for all those chairs and benches to have a sitting action attached to them. I mean, we already have a sitting pose (Raptor's hot seat), and these benches can be made stationary vehicles which trigger this pose when you "drive" them.

    Why is a half of the island off-limits? The water around it should be enough for wrapping the zone around without artificial invisible walls involved. I'd enjoy walking around the island even if there's nothing there other than empty terrain.
    ehh that's not the worse part, at least now they have restrooms, but the doors were locked . . I really had to go too, lucky no one around so went behind the building

    Please unlock the restroom doors


  6. #6
    Member Logain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Night Vale
    Posts
    2,634
    I am having a lot of random disconnects since the PTS upgrade today.

    Also when you disconnect during and expedition (2 times today so far you lose your progress).

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    -8 gmt
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    I am having a lot of random disconnects since the PTS upgrade today.

    Also when you disconnect during and expedition (2 times today so far you lose your progress).
    there is a fairly windy storm, causing trees to fall over onto power lines on the west coast ,and this may cause some World Wide Web issues, not sure about that Texas area, if they're getting it too

    just saying it's that time of year

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaat Xuun View Post
    there is a fairly windy storm, causing trees to fall over onto power lines on the west coast ,and this may cause some World Wide Web issues, not sure about that Texas area, if they're getting it too

    just saying it's that time of year
    I live in the bay area and the sun is out ATM. The servers are just having problems. That is not a strange thing.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post

    4) It's also completely possible for the Party Leader to Kick someone from an Expedition at will.
    The kick from group should be re moved now. The problem with co op maps is solved.

  10. #10
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLSHOT707 View Post
    The kick from group should be re moved now. The problem with co op maps is solved.
    Unless they can Vote Kick the person, the group cannot normally advance to the last boss (but that's an issue for another thread). Expeditions don't work that way since you simply need to kill everything to advance. As such, for this mode of gameplay no one should need to be Vote Kicked or have Party Leader status. I believe that removing the option to Vote Kick would be easy but not sure if the system currently supports having a Party with no actual Leader.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts