Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I was using Cloak, but as soon as I start to turn off the generator, I was getting blasted by a turret, since they recovered pretty darn quick. they don't recover as slow as other turrets in missions and Co-Op's
    I found Decoy worked better, but I improved on the use of cloak, and less of a problem now . . The issue was my own ability at the the time. was probably too much a rush to think things through
    actually can do it without cloak or decoy now

That's good news!

PC/NA: Wet Cougar EGO >5.3k
    PC/NA: Little Cougar EGO >4k

PTS: Kalel EGO >3k (and growing)
    PTS: Calel EGO <1k

Defiance Dev
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    3) I attempted to refresh my consumable boost timers and ended up losing max Grenade capacity (11 to 6) and gaining max Spike capacity (23 to 33).
    Can you give me a little more context on this? I just had a go at it myself and couldn't make it happen. I tried this:
    1) Bought all three consumable boosts
    2) waited a bit
    3) Bought all three again

And my boosts are adding up & ticking down like I expect. Do you recall what you did differently? Other boosts you may have bought, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadGhost View Post
    Can you give me a little more context on this? I just had a go at it myself and couldn't make it happen. I tried this:
    1) Bought all three consumable boosts
    2) waited a bit
    3) Bought all three again

And my boosts are adding up & ticking down like I expect. Do you recall what you did differently? Other boosts you may have bought, etc?
    The only real difference I can clearly recall is being kicked from the server repeatedly over the course of my 3.5 hour Expedition grind. I'll experiment with some shady behavior later to see if I can reproduce it.

EDIT: Just logged in (boosts were active before I logged back in to PTS) and bought more boosts (The Pack Rat Enhancement), then logged back off. Upon logging back in I open my character page to see:

Since I will have to let my character idle for 8 hours before I can test again, I would try buying the Pack Rat Enhancement, logging off and back on, then buying it again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    I agree that the arbitrary kicking ability should be removed, particularly from expeditions.

The only real reason to kick somebody would be if they're afk - but with the new score-for-reward system, it's in everybody's interests to participate, or they gain nothing anyway.

As it is, it serves no purpose, other than to encourage trolling...

Just revert it to the way it was.
    Not being able to kick trolls also encourages trolling :P

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Defiance Dev
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    EDIT: Just logged in (boosts were active before I logged back in to PTS) and bought more boosts (The Pack Rat Enhancement), then logged back off. Upon logging back in I open my character page to see:

Since I will have to let my character idle for 8 hours before I can test again, I would try buying the Pack Rat Enhancement, logging off and back on, then buying it again.
    Thanks - I've been fiddling with it and have gotten it to repro. It doesn't seem to be 100% consistent, as I've had it work as expected most of the time - hopefully this doesn't impact anyone's PTS experience too much!

oh oh
    I forgot to mention something
    , my first travel to Alcatraz was join a group, so I picked up my Fast travel to Alcatraz that way.

My Sunday night PTS session, I have only been using the quick menu to enter the Expeditions, but on Sunday night I had decided start the mission from Coit, I was getting a lot of disconnects while trying to complete any of the Instances from the mission.
    I abandoned the mission and went back to using Quick menu to entering expeditions, and the DC's seemed to stop, not sure if that was already mentioned or noticed

I agree that there are definitely issues with character animations while on Alcatraz (as in disarmed state). To me it seems to be more than just the animation though - it feels like my character is moving slower while both walking and running there. Kind of like having sticky-tape under my feet.

Do not play with your food, unless it plays with you first!

Adding to the group issue mentioned by Xaat:

First time i went to alcatraz i was in group, we reached the teleport at the pier (after a couple of baths) then my partner activated it and he ported to alcatraz, i had to port to him because once he used it the teleport beacon vanished completely.

On the animations subject, i agree and i also don't understand why did they remove the roll animation. I can understand the ego powers deactivated, but the roll?

PC/NA: Wet Cougar EGO >5.3k
    PC/NA: Little Cougar EGO >4k

PTS: Kalel EGO >3k (and growing)
    PTS: Calel EGO <1k

I'm sure I ain't the only 1 but it sucks when I have 130000score on a ark n I get kiked off it ain't my net everything else works fine I been kiked before just suck when u think u gonna have high score for a change n that happens