+ Reply to Thread

Thread: finding outfits

finding outfits

Ok..I know someone on here said I can get them from "pursuits" unfortunately I dont know what puesuits are or where to find them. Is there any merchant that sells outfits? I feel like ive traveled to everyone

Bump bump bump

Hitting "J" will bring up the pursuits list. Pursuits are this game's version of challenges or achievements.

As for now you can buy just few crappy headgears from the first vendor after you finish your training. Easiest way to get them is by completing pursuits. (Menu wheel>Goals). It's basically a challange. For example - In co-op mission kill the main boss under 5 min, collect all 3 data recorders, kill certain amount of enemies. That sort of thing. Complete it and you will be rewarded.

BTW. I don't know what platform you're playing on but it might be a bug which shows only headgear when you're looking at it in Pursuit list. Don't worry you will get both headgear and outfit.

Main missions and episode missions give a bunch of outfits. I've gotten like 5 outfits from them so far and I don't think I'm very far in (still only "level" 190).

Cool. Thanks all!