+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

true balance by observing those who trailed a path. Halo

I think Trion put pvp in Defiance like those kids that try half court shots from behind their backs, yolo style. they know the shot counts, but for all they had, they just said yolo, hoping for a "swish", and the crowd cheering.
    but you and I both know what happens to that kid.. he gets booed at.
    you're that kid who took a dump on the shot, and said; this is as good as its going to get... half court, behind the back, eyes closed.

that's alright, TRION we know you pooped on pvp. and we know you don't know what to do...

I do though, and your fan base does.

go get your self an x box and go play Halo pvp for awhile. you'll see how unbalanced the pvp in Defiance is.
    you guys need to give everyone a set shield with set respark.
    a pair of weapons to choose from, within a play style category.
    and everyone can choose their own perks and ego power.

there it is pvp fixed. no more crazy one shot anywhere on any part of your finger nail, deaths.
    everyone's weapon does the same base damage for pistol, shotty, smg, sniper, assault, infect, biomagnetic, etc. hit your enemy in the torso with an smg, its going to do the same per round as anyone with an smg, etc.
    everyone has a shield with the same respark and hp as their opponent.

bring skill to pvp, not absolute frustration for all but the best equipped.

thank you for passing through this rant, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Get Busy Dieing View Post
    I think Trion put pvp in Defiance like those kids that try half court shots from behind their backs, yolo style. they know the shot counts, but for all they had, they just said yolo, hoping for a "swish", and the crowd cheering.
    you're that kid who took a dump on the shot, and said; this is as good as its going to get... half court, behind the back, eyes closed.

that's alright, TRION we know you pooped on pvp. and we know you don't know what to do...

go get your self an x box and go play Halo pvp for awhile. you'll see how unbalanced the pvp in Defiance is.

there it is pvp fixed. no more crazy one shot anywhere on any part of your finger nail, deaths.
    everyone's weapon does the same base damage for pistol, shotty, smg, sniper, assault, infect, biomagnetic, etc. hit your enemy in the torso with an smg, its going to do the same per round as anyone with an smg, etc.

if your so good at halo, go play halo.

Life's not fair, you should write a book about it.

I have some of the most crappiest gears you can find...yet I have no problem killing those with "better gear"

Hell I'm using a lightning rifle... but even with a broken gun I rarely do bad with it

I get 1 shot by "some" guns from time to time...but you don't see me whining about it.

In the end, even when under-geared, skills still can make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    if your so good at halo, go play halo.
    You know. Stoo has a point (hope u don't mind me calling u Stoo)! I HATE PVP, but I LOVE PVE, and I LOVE this game, if judged by the amount of time I spend playing it!

IF u LOVE PVP, there r plenty of games u can play for that fix (I guess Halo is one, IDK)! I would much rather have the Devs spend their time fixing technical problems and developing new PVE challenges than on fixing PVP when most of the players in Defiance just don't care about it (except to endure it to get the PVP pursuits done)!

Now no offense to the hard core PVPers in the game (many of my good friends in game r PVPers), but every time the Devs try to fix a problem for you squeaky wheel types in PVP, they seem to cause problems for the rest of us in PVE! Here's an idea! Just eliminate PVP completely from the game of Defiance! YAY! I'm a problem solver!

*sigh* Not trying to troll u, just my opinion!
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Worst idea ever.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post
    You know. Stoo has a point (hope u don't mind me calling u Stoo)! I HATE PVP, but I LOVE PVE, and I LOVE this game, if judged by the amount of time I spend playing it!

IF u LOVE PVP, there r plenty of games u can play for that fix (I guess Halo is one, IDK)! I would much rather have the Devs spend their time fixing technical problems and developing new PVE challenges than on fixing PVP when most of the players in Defiance just don't care about it (except to endure it to get the PVP pursuits done)!

Now no offense to the hard core PVPers in the game (many of my good friends in game r PVPers), but every time the Devs try to fix a problem for you squeaky wheel types in PVP, they seem to cause problems for the rest of us in PVE! Here's an idea! Just eliminate PVP completely from the game of Defiance! YAY! I'm a problem solver!

*sigh* Not trying to troll u, just my opinion!
    you can call me what ever you want but dont you think an easier solution to the problem would be for those who do not want to pvp could just simply not enter match making?

you can call me what ever you want but dont you think an easier solution to the problem would be for those who do not want to pvp could just simply not enter match making?
    Yup but they don't want to do the 5k kills for the different gun types either. There's no pleasing people unless it's auto completed and they're given the best of everything.

Not really when we r talking about scarce resources in game development! Easier to just do away with PVP, then they wouldn't have to think of weapons that work for both PVE and PVP, and those resources can be used to make PVE better!
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Starr View Post
    Not really when we r talking about scarce resources in game development! Easier to just do away with PVP, then they wouldn't have to think of weapons that work for both PVE and PVP, and those resources can be used to make PVE better!