+ Reply to Thread

How Long Will These Episode Missions Be Available?

I still haven't done the Episode Missions yet. I kinda want to hold off doing them until right before the first episode of the show. Does anyone know if these episodes will be available up until the show starts or is it possible these will be replaced with new ones before the first episode. I don't want to miss them.

I've been able to complete around 3-4 so far. They appear to be available randomly. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. I would like to know more about this as well. Since it would be cool to have done all episode missions that lead up to the show when the show starts airing.

Do the episode missions before the show starts. Someone said that they'll change after the show starts. Not sure if that is true, but it would make sense that they'd change week by week based on the show and so get them done while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by CookingWithGuns View Post
    Do the episode missions before the show starts. Someone said that they'll change after the show starts. Not sure if that is true, but it would make sense that they'd change week by week based on the show and so get them done while you can.
    Also heard this. I am almost done with them myself just in case they do change. I am really hoping that they do change it'll give some freshness to the game especially if they change them weekly between episodes.

SYSTEM SPECS:
    • XBOX 360
    • Astro A50's
    • Elgato Game Capture HD
    • BenQ 120hz 24" Monitor

I've noticed that to! Is that a bug that they keep appearing and disappearing randomly? Seems kinda weird they would do that.
    "This is the prototype NOVA Bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated, it compresses its fissionable material to neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell..."

So I might as well go ahead and start them. I guess I could always make a new character and replay them right before the show. Thanks for the replies.