+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How many titles are availalbe to one character for the valentine event?

The official posts and defiancedata.com say you get "a chance at one of the following titles" for this event. For example, copying from defiancedata:

A chance at one of the following titles:

Smooth Operator (only for Patron Pass Owners)
    Charmer
    Casanova

However, I know someone who has Smooth Operator and Charmer. Can anyone confirm getting more than one, or even all 3?

Funny you mention it, I actually got both Smooth Operator AND Charmer on one of my chars yesterday. So I think that's an imprecise way of saying you get the titles from the arkfalls and nothing more.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    I was really wondering about this also. The wording was discouraging me a bit.

I have all three. I think they meant the chance at getting one title from each arkfall.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

Quote Originally Posted by Tura Satana View Post
    I have all three. I think they meant the chance at getting one title from each arkfall.
    Yes, indeed we did!
    I'm sorry if it's worded unclear. Our rewards are per arkfall.
    All other rewards are listed per Arkfall as well.

For major Arkfalls that is:
    You get one mod, one weapon (with the chance at a jackpot), the chance at one of the three titles and the chance at the pith helmet per Arkfall.

We've never had someone being confused by it! Sometime is always the first time I'll change the article to state "chance per Arkfall" so it's clear!

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Well I got charmer and hat at my first and then smooth operator and OJ smg at the third then I got a OJ Automatic Carbine in the sixt or seventh one
    XBOX EU: OMERTA EGO: 5500+ | NA OM3RTA EGO: 60+ | PC PTS: OMERTA-PTS EGO 20+ | NA: 0M3RTA | EU: OM3RTA
    WM KILLS: 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 卌 ☬ ☬ ☬ ☬
    WM SOLO KILLS: ☬ ☬

yes it is possible to get the three of them.

I hope they fixed the issue letting you get the same title multiple times (as we reported in the PTS) Actually some of use were racing to see who got more of each title

PC/NA: Wet Cougar EGO >5.3k
    PC/NA: Little Cougar EGO >4k

PTS: Kalel EGO >3k (and growing)
    PTS: Calel EGO <1k

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker Vorton View Post
    yes it is possible to get the three of them.

I hope they fixed the issue letting you get the same title multiple times (as we reported in the PTS) Actually some of use were racing to see who got more of each title
    You won that race lol. Title RNG hated me on PTS. And no, the issue isn't fixed from what I could tell. Clanmates reported getting the same one a few times

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    You won that race lol. Title RNG hated me on PTS. And no, the issue isn't fixed from what I could tell. Clanmates reported getting the same one a few times
    Well, i had to finally win on something (lame, but a win is a win) lol

PC/NA: Wet Cougar EGO >5.3k
    PC/NA: Little Cougar EGO >4k

PTS: Kalel EGO >3k (and growing)
    PTS: Calel EGO <1k

Can anyone who has all 3 titles post screenshots of them in their title list? I have been running these events non-stop. The first one with the headgear came quick, the second one took a little bit of work, but the third one seems incredibly rare in comparison to the first two. Did anyone else experience this? As for the screenshots, I just want to see how many people have them all that are willing to show it, but it isn't really necessary. I'm more interested in opinions on the seemingly progressively, exponentially increasing difficulty in getting the 3rd title.