+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Semi-Auto Assault Rifle??

I've been using one for a while now, I like the control of it, reminds me of the M14, But I am wondering, is there one with High Damage/Crit and low Bloom out there? cause It be nice to have a Assault Rifle that can work as a Semi-Auto Rifle too, I am used to Semi-Auto Snipers but looking to have a Assault Rifle with Long Range and act like a Semi Sniper, Maybe I am asking to much hahahaha, but I like the design of the Semi Assault. BTW, new to the game, only been a week in it, but looking forward for long play.

Quote Originally Posted by KingTyger View Post
    I've been using one for a while now, I like the control of it, reminds me of the M14, But I am wondering, is there one with High Damage/Crit and low Bloom out there? cause It be nice to have a Assault Rifle that can work as a Semi-Auto Rifle too, I am used to Semi-Auto Snipers but looking to have a Assault Rifle with Long Range and act like a Semi Sniper, Maybe I am asking to much hahahaha, but I like the design of the Semi Assault. BTW, new to the game, only been a week in it, but looking forward for long play.
    FRC heavy assault carbine.

It has a built-in zoom, its total semi (1/1 shot), has nearly no recoil and a pinpoint as aim.

Have fun.
    PS3 / EU -> Ego: 5900 / 5500 / 3700 / 1200
    PS3 - NA -> Ego: 1000

Eleni is now offline

FRC, dang, I havent had that one yet -.-, sounds good, adding a stock for recoil, a fall off barrel, is the stock Scope worth keeping or should i got with the highest scope in the vendor? and about Ammo, still thinking which one, would like the rifle to have electrode so it can stop the victim from moving, add in a catalist and a perk to help out, and I think I can be happy how much do they sell for in game? incase someone tries to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleni View Post
    FRC heavy assault carbine.

It has a built-in zoom, its total semi (1/1 shot), has nearly no recoil and a pinpoint as aim.

Have fun.
    I'll have to try that one out, because I prefer the same type o gun and only found the Volge Battle Rifle mk III to have a similar shooting style to what I was looking for, but I don't like all the flashy blue and the ricochet when you're shooting by something or at an object on the ground is horrible.

I found the FRC at Bug n Chug by sheer luck on a timed special for like a grand a minute ago.

It shoots ok, but it still has a scope effect on aim.

If you're looking for the feel of a MK I like in COD (kind of the feel of a semi auto sniper with open sites), I'd go with the Volge. I don't know what they go for. I got mine from an expert lock box a while back. I doubt it'd cost too much because I never see anone shooting them.

FRC, dang, I havent had that one yet -.-, sounds good, adding a stock for recoil, a fall off barrel, is the stock Scope worth keeping or should i got with the highest scope in the vendor? and about Ammo, still thinking which one, would like the rifle to have electrode so it can stop the victim from moving, add in a catalist and a perk to help out, and I think I can be happy how much do they sell for in game? incase someone tries to sell me one.
    How i mod it, personally, for comfort.

-Burst Mag (3x shot instead of one, few pressures allow you a quasi full auto firing at no recoil.

-Recoil stock (Even if its low, even lower can only be good - Melee just look good, pretty never used anyway)

-Falloff barrel (this is where everyone will argue, i just prefer to do not have damage penalty over distance instead of boosting damages or critik on short distance)

-Stabilisation sight (Whatever you will keep the scope as its built in. I go for this one as it decreases the movement accuracy aswell as the "standing" accuracy.

Elec nano give a big penalty to base damage.
    I prefer overall without nano on this gun.

For perks, mix of hip and critik, as you will run n gun aswell as long aim.

Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    I doubt it'd cost too much because I never see anone shooting them.
    I do use em lol. i always loved Blast ARs and this heavy FRC model.
    But im a bit "weird".

Eleni is now offline

Ok i got a blue one, I didnt know i had it lol, but from a distance, the gun doesnt shoot down the scope, it usually like 3 shots CLOSE to the point and one hits. maybe i am to far, i am at the ranch, where they sell the auto mods, shooting the back of the billboard from where you enter, usually just moves a bit, is it normal or the mods will make it more accurate?

Ok i got a blue one, I didnt know i had it lol, but from a distance, the gun doesnt shoot down the scope, it usually like 3 shots CLOSE to the point and one hits. maybe i am to far, i am at the ranch, where they sell the auto mods, shooting the back of the billboard from where you enter, usually just moves a bit, is it normal or the mods will make it more accurate?
    Well its an AR not a snipe, but its way accurate enough for an AR with a scope.

You can add a longsight scope, the higher is the rarity of the sight mod you put on, the more it will go accurate.

So,...... yes.

You can try to get a epic or legendary gun with built in accuracy roll. Thats the quest of the "perfect" weapon after all.

Eleni is now offline

I also have a Volge Battle Rifle Gun MK IV (OJ) and MK III(purple), which i think are great single shooters and high precision but i cant seem to pull off a headshot critical. is it possible?

I also have a Volge Battle Rifle Gun MK IV (OJ) and MK III(purple), which i think are great single shooters and high precision but i cant seem to pull off a headshot critical. is it possible?
    That an explosive weapon. Its slow, and not very powerful. Imao this one is a cheap gadjet.
    If you like it (no shame in this) you can match explosive perks with, it will instant reload your gun and do extra damages on multiple foes/kills.

Eleni is now offline