+ Reply to Thread

New Clan Recruiting

Hello all, welcome to the recruitment page for Stoner Ambush. We are an active Xbox 360 clan seeking recruits, members, officers, and yes even leaders. Our ultimate goal is to organize our members into combat teams capable of conquering difficult events like the war master on the NA Servers.

You will be assigned a different unit or department based on interest and/or room. As of now the current units and departments are as follows:
    Sniper Unit
    CQCB Unit
    Assault Unit
    Advertising Unit
    Merchant Unit

We are still building our leader base so if you are an active member there is plenty of room for advancement.

Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    Hello all, welcome to the recruitment page for Stoner Ambush. We are an active clan seeking recruits, members, officers, and yes even leaders. Our ultimate goal is to organize our members into combat teams capable of conquering difficult events the war master.

You will be assigned a different unit or department based on interest and/or room. As of now the current units and departments are as follows:
    Sniper Unit
    CQCB Unit
    Assault Unit
    Advertising Unit
    Merchant Unit

We are still building our leader base so if you are an active member there is plenty of room for advancement.
    Hello, i'm mire than willling to help you,

My character ñame is: KO
    My gametarg is: HumanKevin51
    The Uknown Angel
    Please vote for my "TERRA" outfit : http://www.defiancedata.com/outfits.php?show=&p=10

Ok I will send you a message as soon as I get online tomorrow.

Hey, how's it going Nick? If you haven't already I suggest you post your clan here so it will be added to the clan index for easy reference.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Thanks for the heads up. It has been taken care of.