+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bailey's Doubleshot Clan Thread

Doubleshot is a pretty small clan just started by 3 friends for the fun of trying to level up a clan (2800 rank as of July 2015). It has been fun too but now we need more experience points fed into the beastie white progress bars than just the three of us can offer it. We just want to play the game and have fun and would like to have others with the same expectations join our clan. If you want to join you can post in this thread or send one of us a friend invite next time you are in the game and we will send you an invite to our clan.

The best people to contact are mobyvixen2, and saikoteek. You can use those to find us in game or on PSN. They are on most evenings and weekends.

Thanks and see you in 'Frisco! :-)

Bridget

P.S. We are on the NA server.

[Edit 8/5/2015: I removed myself from the contact list as I have had nothing but issues with my PS3 when trying to play Defiance since June. I am rarely in the game due to these issues.]

We accept any ego level and are more than willing to help out newcomers to the game with weapons and a little scrip as well as tackle some gameplay areas that might be more challenging, like Arkfalls or co-ops. We have quite a few bonuses already from raising the levels on the various clan activities.

I would like to join your clan do i just friend request you?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_superman74 View Post
    I would like to join your clan do i just friend request you?
    Hey there crazy or is it super? :-)

Absolutely send me a friend request...mobyvixen on PSN and I will look you up in game and send you an invite...when are you usually on?

When you get the chance add me to the clan please. My info's in my signature thanks and I'll send a friend your way.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

John would be fine lol. Thank you I'm usually on after 10pm eastern time. I dont have a mic is that ok?
    "Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share... I’ll never stop fighting. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_superman74 View Post
    John would be fine lol. Thank you I'm usually on after 10pm eastern time. I dont have a mic is that ok?
    Cool John...no mic necessary...do u text chat? Send me a friend invite and I will fly u a clan invite. I should still be on....I am central time but probably on until about 10 pm cst.

Cya in the game.

Bridget

May I join, psn same as name.

Quote Originally Posted by Brieareos View Post
    May I join, psn same as name.
    Sure...send me a friend request on PS3 at mobyvixen and when you will be in the game and I will send u an invite. I am shutting down for this evening but will probably be on a couple hours tomorrow night.

hey John, Did u send a friend request tonight? Just let me know it is for crazy superman or John