+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    Hey I don't think it's been mentioned within the thread but we have the vehicle speed increase!!!!!
    Which makes for a fun ride in my vehicle! I can go faster and crazier than ever! YAY!!!! Some of my clanmates seem to see an issue with my in-game driving but I think if I can't do it in real life, I am going to do it in this game. :-)

It was like a carnival ride trying to swing around and shoot things. You should give out stuffed pandas.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 6000
    PS3-NA

Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    It was like a carnival ride trying to swing around and shoot things. You should give out stuffed pandas.
    Somehow, looking at your in-game character (or avatar which are the same), a stuffed panda would not seem appropriate, maybe a kitty cat. Just sayin...

I adore pandas. There's a lot of things about me that may seem at odds w my online persona, but you guys tolerate me anyway.

I am going to utilize that speed boost and try to knock out my time trials. They're haunting me.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 6000
    PS3-NA

Doubleshot Looking for Active Players

So, Doubleshot has had a few new recruits/members join in the last few weeks and they have really improved the clan. We still have a fairly small group of really active members though and it would be nice to add a few more to make sure we can all group up and do dailies or coops in groups together since that can be so much more fun that solo. We have a few 5000+ players that are more than willing to take the lower level egos through expert coop too as that has proven to be a lot of fun and a good way to level up their characters.

If you think you might be interested in joining up or just finding out more, you can send me (or one of the other leaders) a friend invite indicating your interest in joining Doubleshot and we can group up in the game and do some coop or dailies with other members of the clan. Right now we only have a few members with mics so most are texters but some, including myself, can be quite chatty.

You can find our psn ids in the original thread message.

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Bridget

id sent a friend request on psn and a short message

Interested in joining just i'm on mostly late evenings overnight hours not during the day.
    Psn Id MR_D1LL1GAF
    PSN id: MR_D1LL1GAF

id like to join
    "The weak Parrish and the Relentless survive...weather ur strong or weak is your decision"

Sorry dude , this post is real old ... haven't seen any of them on in a while . They were good peeps too
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters