+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    When you get the chance add me to the clan please. My info's in my signature thanks and I'll send a friend your way.
    i was going to do that right when you sent the wm notification, then that went bonkers on me. I am hoping that it wasn't a waste of 4 of your batteries...we did that the other night and had the site disappear as we were readying to enter and it was replaced with an emergency site within a minute or two. I opened a ticket though I doubt Trion will do anything about it but it just really irked me that I spent 2 of minue and 2 other clan members gave up one each.

Thanks for the notification though...we were in one over the weekend that came sooooo close but just short a few people maybe or maybe not enough high level people...I have not been in one where we defeated the warmaster...would be awesome to actually see.

I sent fr, I have mic also, but not sure how to use it here.

Unfortunately those were my spikes but I'll try to find a good group of people so that my warmaster loadout actually gets me something useful.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Brieareos View Post
    I sent fr, I have mic also, but not sure how to use it here.
    Hey there,

If you want to ask something or otherwise chat you can send a private chat request to one of our clan leaders or another member if they are willing to talk with you. Then if you push down on the d-pad you can go to the purple dot on the chat bar. Or you can do a group invite and switch to the green dot for a small group to only hear each other. If you use the area or clan then it goes to everybody and if they don't have it muted or headsets on it will go over their TV speakers.

Thanks,
    Bridget

I'd like to join, but I play on PC. Does that mean we wouldn't be able to play together?

Quote Originally Posted by pdg View Post
    I'd like to join, but I play on PC. Does that mean we wouldn't be able to play together?
    Yes you must be on PS3 NA server to join a clan on there. One PC clan I recommend if you are on PC NA is Cronus.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    NA Server
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Bailey's Doubleshot is looking to recruit some more members. We are a relatively small clan and would like to grow slowly so that we have an opportunity to get to know our members and get comfortable with everybody. We have several very active members on most evenings and weekends. You can reach out to one of our leaders or officers using the contact page at our new web site that we are still putting together:

http://baileydoubleshot.weebly.com/

Thanks,
    Bridget

I'm considering jumping away from solo after grinding out almost 4000 Ego alone. You're all good people. One of these days, maybe we can group up for an evening and see how well we click together. I'm not one for joining up, just for the sake of it. If I'm going to join anything, it'd have to be because of the people. I have my gun and sword, there isn't anything I need from the game to get by.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 5901
    CLAN: Bailys DoubleShot
    PS3-NA

Quote Originally Posted by SaikoTeek View Post
    I'm considering jumping away from solo after grinding out almost 4000 Ego alone. You're all good people. One of these days, maybe we can group up for an evening and see how well we click together. I'm not one for joining up, just for the sake of it. If I'm going to join anything, it'd have to be because of the people. I have my gun and sword, there isn't anything I need from the game to get by.

Hey there SaikoTeek,

We can definitely group up some evening or on the weekend...Our clan leaders are online most evenings and various times throughout the weekends. We could do some daily conflicts or incursions, or even expert coop if you want to. I will admit I already have weapons I really like but I really want my VBI and 7th legion reputation for clothes, because you have to kill mutants and bugs in style.

I get you on the joining up just for the sake of it...originally I started the clan to prevent random clan invites, which were annoying at the end of incursions and arkfalls, and give myself and 2 other people a place to call home. It was fun to watch the clan rank up too but it got so we needed an impossible amount of experience points to continue leveling and it was a bit much for 3 people. We obviously needed help so we started recruiting. We have several pretty active people, a couple just like to do their own thing which is okay with us so long as they are having fun and then a several of us like to group up for stuff, which is a lot of fun. We are definitely still pretty small but I have learned a hard lesson and want to grow slowly with good peeps.

If you want to send a friend invite, you can see when we are online and then private chat one of us. Our clan leaders PSN ids are mobyvixen (me), mobyvixen2, slacker64, and Chris_Robet.

Nice chatting with you!
    Bridget

Hey I don't think it's been mentioned within the thread but we have the vehicle speed increase!!!!!
    GOAT!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    NA Server
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan: