+ Reply to Thread

Theres a time out

If anyone knows how long this time out please post. Great game so far just only get to play at certain moments. usually when a time out is going on lol.

This Trion World your talking about I mean World of Bugs ...great game to bad the company that made it sux

Hey Knight, there is a forum chat about that. an alot of ppl have having that problem, servers down is what I am getting.

u kill bugs in-game and they are fighting more bugs then they can handle..... probably should have had a public beta.... just sayin..... i mean dcuo had its moments of weakness in the beginning, but at least u could play it..... and now some jokes...

know why they named it defiance? cus its impossible to play it! lol

they should change the name to HELLABUGS instead, more appropriate considering this first week

money they spent making the game:30 mil
    money you spent on the game:$60-$150
    time you actually get to play the game: priceless.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Urdnot Grunt View Post
    This Trion World your talking about I mean World of Bugs ...great game to bad the company that made it sux
    from what i've seen from the company in regards to posts and responding to the community they are great and seem like pretty nifty people... but yeah...

I'm back online!

Quote Originally Posted by Urdnot Grunt View Post
    GRUNT what are u doing babbling along with politics!
    We Krogan have an old saying, if your looking for a friend, look for the enemy of your enemy
    -Urdnot Wreav