+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    The problem seems to be my link. I have never been able to link my console cuz the codes would never work. I just clicked on the link that batman put.. and it says this:

    Account cannot link to PC.

    I'm not on god damn PC!
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

  2. #22
    Member Major Crapshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    PS3 NA, CDT (UTC -5)
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bahamut3 View Post
    *Snip*

    good for the rest of the day. You're welcome.

    No... thank you!

    You da' man, man!

    -Signature by me; Body by Fisher

    "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
    Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"


    "Crap!"

  3. #23
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Tura Satana View Post
    The problem seems to be my link. I have never been able to link my console cuz the codes would never work. I just clicked on the link that batman put.. and it says this:

    Account cannot link to PC.

    I'm not on god damn PC!
    That page should still give you a space to put the link code from your console in. Get on your game and go into settings. Get the link code then input it on that page.

    Here check their help page on linking:

    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...Worlds-Account
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    western ny
    Posts
    545
    Many Thanks to the Op And DixieCougar as well,for making it Uber easy.
    and of course to our Devs as well.
    cheers!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tura Satana View Post
    The problem seems to be my link. I have never been able to link my console cuz the codes would never work. I just clicked on the link that batman put.. and it says this:

    Account cannot link to PC.

    I'm not on god damn PC!
    Im having the same issue

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Online/anywhere/everywhere
    Posts
    543
    SOB I missed it smh why the hll would they cut it off at 12am? Can't get a full 24hrs to claim?
    Under Construction
    PS3ΔNA Supreem

  7. #27
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREEM View Post
    SOB I missed it smh
    You missed what? The code is still usable until 12:00am PST. It is only 9:30pm PST. So you around 2 and a half housr left to claim it.
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    So... what about the people who cant link their accounts because its broken? They just miss out I guess..

  9. #29
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,151
    Just managed to get it in time, my new ride is getting some second looks on the EU server.

    I didn't see the live stream but I guess that these gifts are from Trick as a fond farewell, if so hope you find success and happiness in your new ventures Trick

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    That page should still give you a space to put the link code from your console in. Get on your game and go into settings. Get the link code then input it on that page.

    Here check their help page on linking:

    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...Worlds-Account
    Ok. Clicking the link you put on page 2 didn't give an option to enter a link code. It would just say the bs about PC. But that help page link you gave, I clicked on the first "here" link to enter a code and it let me enter a code to link my account.

    I have tried entering the game code to link my account several times before and the code was never accepted. However.. tonight it WAS. Maybe cuz I entered it in all caps this time? I dunno. But it freakin worked, I didn't need to re-enter the item code. I just restarted my game and they dropped like opening a lockbox. I thank you so much for your helpfulness and your ability to find sh*t on the internet, batman. I will wash your cape by hand. If I didn't get that pink car I was gonna go postal.

    Domina, try that. I hope you get it working.
    PS3/NA
    EGO: 5856
    Be love. Give love.
    <Powerpuff Girls>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts