+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question about the CC weekly

Seeing a lot of people saying they received the same CC weekly reward both weeks. It just appears to be a high percentage for a supposedly RNG. Just my curiosity at work.

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

Quote Originally Posted by brokenshield View Post
    Seeing a lot of people saying they received the same CC weekly reward both weeks. It just appears to be a high percentage for a supposedly RNG. Just my curiosity at work.
    Nope,it's just RNG flipping them off,they were just unlucky.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Got a heartseeker week 1 and a thorny rose week 2 on the na server, got a thorny rose week 1 and the final caress week 2 on EU server

Other than those I got a sackload of oj disruptors and guided rockets, 1 smg and 2 particle repeaters and another heartseeker as a reward from a cc

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    Got a heartseeker week 1 and a thorny rose week 2.
    Me too!
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

This is most likely self-selection bias. The many people who got 2 different weapons don't have a reason to talk about it, whereas people who got duplicates are more likely to complain. The chance to get duplicates assuming perfect randomness is 1/6, over the entire player base that's quite a few people. And while people who got 2 RLs may be unlucky, those who got 2 roses or kisses are probably not too sad about that.
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Me too!
    Could have been a lot worse heh, thinking of the poor clanmates that got 2 final caresses

Well i got every weapon with doubles of the rose and fates kiss only...

Do you really think the devs would go out of their way to rig it just to annoy their players...

I think you may read way too much into things.

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot

Quote Originally Posted by Tekrunner View Post
    And while people who got 2 RLs may be unlucky, those who got 2 roses or kisses are probably not too sad about that.
    Yeaah so i got 2 cupid arrows lol.

I've been getting the same shtako rewards too. Earlier today was a purple HB pistol, and a few days ago it was another purple HB pistol. I think it was the same last week. The only orange I've received was Fate Kiss.