+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow!lots of new recruits!welcome!!!if you found your self here,your on the right track.Stay frosty!!!

Welcome new recruits! Long live Lucian Alliance!!!
    We are currently looking for players who want to be more involved in organizing clan meet ups and events.if you think youve got what it takes, message me here with a PM,or on xbox dizzyalot. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
    KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!

This is Tem. I'm a former Halo Military Clans Community ( HMCC ) Politician, who works as a Clans Support Organiser ( CSO ) within this community.

What I propose Cygnus is that your clan works with The Protector Corporation of The Preservation.

The Preservation is the purpose.

The purpose is to preserve the hopes and dreams of clans, through the feel of a casual movement clan, pro or military clan type communication, plus the story work of a story clan to create a metaphor that expresses The Preservation purpose, while tying into the story of Defiance itself, the title and the series story.

To create a casual / movement / military / story clan experience possible through Defiance 360.

Think of it as a truly organic path for clans only possible through Defiance itself.

The Protector Corporation is the corporation or organisation that upholds The Preservation and which supplies the clans support, through recruitment, publicity, passing on contacts, the creation of relationships with other clans, the use of possible clan bases within PvE etc

This was started pretty much from scratch over the past week, while true world money and resources were already tasked to create The Protector Corporation.

It is then a work in progress. Would you care to create it with me?

thanks

We have messaged ocomus tem for more details.

Yeah I'll work out a info sheet for you when I can.

thanks

The Preservation is the way to preserve the hopes and dreams of clans through organised purpose.

The Protector Corporation ( TPC ) is the organisation that upholds The Preservation ( TP )

The Protector Corporation is made up of two main parts. True Work and Story Work.

True Work covers overall support for clans, such as teaching ways to recruit, recruitment itself, publicity, the sharing of contacts, the creation of relationships with other clans, teaching the use of possible clan bases within PvE etc

Story Work is in turn made up of two parts.

The story work of The Protector Corporation itself which is set within the story of Defiance itself. Then there's the story work of the clans that work as part of The Preservation.

For example in the case of The Lucian Alliance that might mean story work that mixes the Stargate Universe with the Defiance Universe, thus creating story work that promotes and champions two amazing works of fiction.

it is my hope that the recently restored Brownocoats clan will work with The Preservation too, thus promoting and championing the magnificence of the Firefly Series as well as Defiance itself.

The Preservation Clans are those clans that work as part of The Preservation, for their clans themselves or for wider community work.

This is just starting out. Were The Lucian Alliance to work as part of The Preservation it would be the first ever Preservation Clan.

Thoughts?

I am very interested .I like both the true work and the story work.

By the way fox blew it with firefly. Loved serenity. One of my favorite space war scenes is with the revers .

at the moment most members of Lucian Alliance are casual players.our only hesitation is we don't know what kind of time and resources will be required to participate.I know your working real hard on restoring the browncoats.so for now its a soft yes with the option to decline later if we can't pull our share. Way to keep up the fight Tem!!!

Thanks for the response.

I'm more than aware of what Fox did . . there are no words

I'm actually not working particularly hard on restoring The Browncoats. The tough work, the tough time is over. I pretty much just check up on the progress others make.

The organising work to come is pretty matter of course.

" we don't know what kind of time and resources will be required to participate . . its a soft yes with the option to decline later if we can't pull our share. "

Chill man. This thing isn't a case of pressure. It'll be contribute what input and participation you can, how you can, when you can. That point won't be for a while as it is.

So yeah, take it easy, we can talk over time.

thanks

oh yeah ocomos isn't a name, it was the organisation I was with at the time I created my character. Tem is fine.

thanks

Tem,
    Looking forward to working with you