+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    good times

Great job on bath house run.more clanmates =more fun!!!

Join us by leaving a PM here,post to the thread or message on xbox dizzyalot.

So many new recruits and new members!WELCOME and CONGRATS!!!.looking for clan mates that want to group up and run co ops n pvp,pve. Lets work together to rise above the rest!!!

Just wanted to let the new recruits and members know bruklyn will be away for a bit.
    I will be doing inventory maintenence for the next couple of days.in the mean time if anyone needs help while we are busy introduce yourself to other clan mates and keep up the fight!!!

Always welcoming new recruits!
    we are currently enjoying the mid summer solstice event.I appreciate everyones hard work making this a fun clan to be apart of.I will get to promotions this week.dont forget to enter your ego codes!!
    http://www.defiancedata.com/page=675...ummer-solstice

if you would like a invite find me or one of my officers in game or send a message on xbox na.

if you need help or have any question regarding the game?

contact me at xbox my gamertag is dizzyalot.

to contact me in game go to: FIND A PLAYER, and enter cygnus

GT dizzyalot
    IGN cygnus
    Clan LUCIAN ALLIANCE

SCAMMERS ARE OFFERING TO UPGRADE WEAPONS WITH ARK FORGE AND EITHER JUMPING ZONES OR RANSOMING GUNS BACK .TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED BUY ARK FORGE FROM THE BIT STORE .

Another event in the rear view.hopefully we get a break to level up and mod guns,tinker with loadouts and get to know the new members.

Keep up the fight!

As always welcome new recruits.congratulations to new members.thank you to current members for you contributions.our clan rank is steadily increasing.

I will drop in to say hello and see if you need any assistance.id like to do a shadow war with clan mates this weekend.if any clan mates need mod slots unlocked on their guns bring them to cygnus .this service is free to clan mates.if you need help setting up loadouts or advice on moding weapons hit me up.I am always available to help you navigate menus .

I dont hear from enough of you often so I'm coming to see how you are doing .

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!
    Cygnus

On vacation for a week or so today. Once home we can talk that week on my moving to your clan then.

thanks

Harek rel kree lo'mak onak rak shel'na! Shak'ti'qua? Rak'lo najaquna shel're hara kek! Ke`i! Kresh'ta, Tal'mac Allateup Harakash! to bad you play on 360 and are in the wrong show lol