+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: event

event

when is the next event coming up?

that will be armistice think its late april cant remember i know it happen a few weeks after the game came out or its a little later
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

April 14th is the date its supposed to start around. It is all past Holiday events in one.

There I edited my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner82 View Post
    April 14th is when it starts. It is all past events in one.
    does that include the dodge sponsored paradise raceing event from the first few months of the game ?
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by blackgut View Post
    does that include the dodge sponsored paradise raceing event from the first few months of the game ?
    Not sure about that, but it's the Holiday Events all in one I know. A chance to get the Holiday named weapons we didn't have a chance to get. And let me rephrase the date, I think it will start April 14th, atleast that's what I've seen others saying that watched the live stream. I work, so I always miss them.

Any benefit in being in a clan while doing these events? I'm not talking about extra 7% bonus, but any advantage over running solo?

Quote Originally Posted by ashegam View Post
    Any benefit in being in a clan while doing these events? I'm not talking about extra 7% bonus, but any advantage over running solo?
    Better chance of having people around that will help you pass Arkfalls. Hulker Hell will be back, wasn't around the first time. Was around for Solstice Strike and Colony Courtship. Valentines weapons, not so good, Christmas and Halloween weapons way better. Oh, better chance of finding named Arkfalls as you can jump from clanmate to clan mate in different phases and find more.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner82 View Post
    April 14th is when it starts. It is all past events in one.
    Where did you hear that it starts on the 14th? I know Armistice day is the 15th but I assumed they would start the event at least a week ahead of time.

As for being in a clan, there is a definite benefit to it as everyone can call out the major arkfalls that are going on in their phases, giving everyone in the clan much greater access to the event activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Adage View Post
    Where did you hear that it starts on the 14th? I know Armistice day is the 15th but I assumed they would start the event at least a week ahead of time.

As for being in a clan, there is a definite benefit to it as everyone can call out the major arkfalls that are going on in their phases, giving everyone in the clan much greater access to the event activities.
    Clan mates that watched the live stream said around the 14th.

and the fact u know someone got ur back if u go down or disconnect due to lag
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu