+ Reply to Thread

Mods losing their synergy

Hi all,

in the last days I've encountered a strange bug and like to know if there are more that can confirm this.

I get a mod and its sent to claims and it clearly states a synergy like Quartermaster for example. After a few days I claim it and out of a sudden it has lost this synergy and is now without any synergy at all. Relogging wont fix it and if I slot it into a weapon that has the matching synergy the mod formerly had it has no effect synergy wise. So this isnt only a visual bug it truly has lost its synergy.

Really annoying bug and happend to my very often lately.

So all watch out in the upcoming events that you have enough space in inventory that those precious purple mods dont get sent to claims and bug out after claiming.

Virpy

Quote Originally Posted by Virpy View Post
    Hi all,

in the last days I've encountered a strange bug and like to know if there are more that can confirm this.

I get a mod and its sent to claims and it clearly states a synergy like Quartermaster for example. After a few days I claim it and out of a sudden it has lost this synergy and is now without any synergy at all. Relogging wont fix it and if I slot it into a weapon that has the matching synergy the mod formerly had it has no effect synergy wise. So this isnt only a visual bug it truly has lost its synergy.

Really annoying bug and happend to my very often lately.

So all watch out in the upcoming events that you have enough space in inventory that those precious purple mods dont get sent to claims and bug out after claiming.

Virpy
    Old bug and well known. You were lucky to have not encountered it until now, actually.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Yeah this started around Thanksgiving. The worst ones are the event mods that still show a synergy till you merge them with a weapon... grrr