+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390

    ultimate edition questions

    Hi, I've already purchased the standard & collectors edition of the game but I have a few questions about ultimate before I purchase it so any help would be appreciated.

    Is the dlc content a separate code? I've already bought all the dlc so would be a shame for this to go to waste.

    Inventory slots go into claims, as I've seen with previous versions I have bought. these don't expire do they? I've never left them there before but may do for a while with the event coming up.

    If the dlc is in the same code with the rest of the digital content will I get another 1000af from dlc5 again? (I know I'll get 1000af from just entering the code anyway)

    If someone out there could enlighten me I'd be very grateful thanks

  2. #2
    I'll try and answer these to the best of my memory.
    The dlc content is included in the main code.
    Inventory slots don't expire.
    I am not sure about this one, I know I got an additional character customisation from unlocking dlc1, so I think you do.
    Hopefully this helps.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliiara View Post
    I'll try and answer these to the best of my memory.
    The dlc content is included in the main code.
    Inventory slots don't expire.
    I am not sure about this one, I know I got an additional character customisation from unlocking dlc1, so I think you do.
    Hopefully this helps.
    Thanks a lot for the reply!

    I know the last question is a bit tricky as most people wouldn't have bought dlc twice (kinda) shame the dlc is in the same code, I could've easily used it on another psn account. I did think inventory slots would last until claimed as other items have in the past (boosts, customizations etc)

    Anyways, I think I'll be needing to acquire this ultimate edition! xD

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Derpenhowser View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply!

    I know the last question is a bit tricky as most people wouldn't have bought dlc twice (kinda) shame the dlc is in the same code, I could've easily used it on another psn account. I did think inventory slots would last until claimed as other items have in the past (boosts, customizations etc)

    Anyways, I think I'll be needing to acquire this ultimate edition! xD
    No problem at all.

  5. #5
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    The only thing extra are the bits, some kind of outfit (can't remember the name) and a bag.

    The rest you've got in the collectors edition and the dlc you've already bought. I think the patron pass will work again though.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    The only thing extra are the bits, some kind of outfit (can't remember the name) and a bag.

    The rest you've got in the collectors edition and the dlc you've already bought. I think the patron pass will work again though.

    And the inventory, 40slots per toon (6) would cost more than the ultimate edition in bits, 1000af and all other extras on top. Bargain.

  7. #7
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Derpenhowser View Post
    And the inventory, 40slots per toon (6) would cost more than the ultimate edition in bits, 1000af and all other extras on top. Bargain.
    He/she would of already got those with the collectors edition.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    He/she would of already got those with the collectors edition.
    Its my thread dude. I got 35 slots per toon with standard, another 35 slots per toon with collectors so surely I should get the 40 slots per toon from the ultimate edition.

  9. #9
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152


    If you get the extra then fair dos but I thought you only got what wasn't on the previous edition.

    If it stacks who knows? If you already have a collectors edition and buy another one you'd get the+5 if that's the case.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post


    If you get the extra then fair dos but I thought you only got what wasn't on the previous edition.

    If it stacks who knows? If you already have a collectors edition and buy another one you'd get the+5 if that's the case.
    That picture is really outdated, hell its preorder. Cant get any older ^^ lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts