+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nim is wayyyyyyyy to overpowered

You need to tone it done with him because he over uses the blur, the dash, and fix the self-revive, I literally have 0.2 seconds to try revive myself. And why make me pay for a death that is inevitable?! Make it free for god sake! Please and thank you. Oh and make it have coop. Because it could probably only be done that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmddavis123 View Post
    You need to tone it done with him because he over uses the blur, the dash, and fix the self-revive, I literally have 0.2 seconds to try revive myself. And why make me pay for a death that is inevitable?! Make it free for god sake! Please and thank you. Oh and make it have coop. Because it could probably only be done that way.
    Naaa. I like the challenge. I beat him, my bro beat him. You need Mad Skill.
    Also try a different type of weapon. Weapons are not created and used equally.

They need to make all of the final Act bosses coop. Some of the bosses are just too hard solo. I did not have much trouble but my friend is.I posted about this earlier but it got buried under all the people complaining about the servers.

he isnt overpowered players just dont know how to use the dodge button or have commen sense to line of site some of his spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    he isnt overpowered players just dont know how to use the dodge button or have commen sense to line of site some of his spells.
    ...spells?

XBL: SYN BLACK XS | PSN: SYN_BLACK_XS
    IGN: Black XS | IGN: SYN Black

XILEDGAMING.COM
    Ask how to join Today

He's fine. Man up.

I don't mind a challenge but Nim was way too hard. Main/episode missions should not be that hard. Most players desire to finish the storyline missions and there are some people who will just never be able to do it. If something is going to be that difficult make it side missions or something that doesn't prevent story progression.

Coop would be nice. It should ALL be coop this is a mmo after all. Normally I dislike when a game forces players to group but forced soloing is just as bad.

People have already finished this no issue so I dont see the point of some of you saying its to hard when its being done over and over. Now if he wasnt getting beat at all that would be diffrent. Just because its hard for you dont mean its the same for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SYN BLACK XS View Post
    ...spells?
    He casts magic missile at the darkness.

the center pillar is your friend. And a BMG/Pistol loadout carried me through.