+ Reply to Thread

[EU] AnGel oF DeaTh clan recruting

[EU] G E N E S I S clan recruting
    Description
    AngeL oF DeaTh clan. We are a mixture of veterans and new players. We are active players and about 1700+ people in the clan.

Requirements

Dont cheating...
    Dont ofense other players

We are friendly and helpfuly whit all...we expect you all
    Contact ING: zbzrulez , by-zbz , j0int , epsyo , animal85 , aioria , scorpionhunter , kaivin

G E N E S I S clan 2800+ members :are recruiting members begginers or veteran contact ING: zbzrulez : by-zbz : j0int : : animal85 : ivan xxx : rene oxen : ireal- : pucite : katax : karlaa : emmixx : mare1993 ; rullez : kaivin

i wanna join nick Degrader

Quote Originally Posted by Degrader View Post
    i wanna join nick Degrader
    Just join the server and "Shout" " Hey Angels, May I Join?? "
    ... I calmly smoke my last cigarette, then I look up to the sky... Iam saying Goodbye to my kin and comrades... One last drink... then down to the ArkFall, with my guns blazing... To the extended leave...

Quote Originally Posted by Peiperissimus View Post
    Just join the server and "Shout" " Hey Angels, May I Join?? "
    attempt failed haha

so we have changed the name from angel of death in G E N E S I S . who want to join just contact me or rene oxen or pucite or in zone chat ask . can i join genesis clan ? and someone will invite you .thx

G E N E S I S clan 2800+ members :are recruiting members begginers or veteran contact ING: zbzrulez : by-zbz : j0int : : animal85 : ivan xxx : rene oxen : ireal- : pucite : katax : karlaa : emmixx : mare1993 ; rullez : kaivin

Two questions, 1. Is Genesis only on Europe server or both N.A and Europe. 2. Is there a web site/forum that I can have a look at, before I decide.

:D

can you invite me? RuSkE7