+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The point of an AUCTION HOUSE when there is no economy going on?

I see no point in an auction house as this game discourages trading/communication between players.

First of all the chat is horrible. You all know what I'm saying.

Secondly. Most weapons I believe are pretty much the same stats. The only difference is adding mods to weapons to influence the stats.
    By end game, everyone will pretty much have the exact same weapons, and sooner or later, the exact same mods to that particular weapon.

What I'm trying to say, is that there is no point in trading/buying from other players as you can ultimately get the exact same mods/weapons. Also it is not hard to get weapons/mods in this game, just keep buying lockboxes. I really see no point in an auction house unless they start an economy going. Having different stats for weapons/mods would encourage this though.

i could really use an AH right now.

i've been stuck with the same AR since the first day without elemental proc on it, and last night ruined it with a scope. i've had poor luck getting ARs at all from boxes and even poorer luck getting ARs that aren't burst fire(forced burst is fine if that's your style, atm for this game it's not mine).

i'm lucky i have a guild i can ask to keep an eye out for the AR type i'm looking for. but i'm guessing many people in this game right now don't have good guilds to play with and ask for that kidn of assistance.

I can't help but feel this threads redundant considering there is no AH; and there aren't plans to implement an AH.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyklingon View Post

i've been stuck with the same AR since the first day without elemental proc on it, and last night ruined it with a scope. i've had poor luck getting ARs at all from boxes and even poorer luck getting ARs that aren't burst fire(forced burst is fine if that's your style, atm for this game it's not mine).

i'm lucky i have a guild i can ask to keep an eye out for the AR type i'm looking for. but i'm guessing many people in this game right now don't have good guilds to play with and ask for that kidn of assistance.
    I feel your pain. I've only found one electrical weapon and it was, big surprise, a shotty. Those three round burst ARs have a higher damage and I don't mind them as I feather the trigger anyway but I also learned my lesson by using a scope. I really wish they'd offer a scope type that gives the benefits but without the scope effect. I dislike not being able to see what's sneaking up to my right and left. If I wanted a weapon with a scope like that, I'd use one of the two dozen sniper rifles I've gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenko View Post
    I can't help but feel this threads redundant considering there is no AH; and there aren't plans to implement an AH.
    good, I am not the only one that feel this a wierd tread. if you dont want an AH, shoud one then not complain in the tread about ppl wanting an AH.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGame View Post
    good, I am not the only one that feel this a wierd tread. if you dont want an AH, shoud one then not complain in the tread about ppl wanting an AH.
    I don't want an AH either. I just want them to implement a better chat system. That's one feature from other MMOs they should have kept. Especially for PC users. I can't always use my mic to communicate. They fixed major Arkfall loot drops so maybe they're already working on a chat fix. I hope.

There's plenty that you're looking for from Vendors in higher level areas. I forget where but there's one called "EMC Service Rifle" that procs Fire and is fully automatic.
    Founder of Clan <Lazy Console Port>
    Blur Game Play

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakX View Post
    There's plenty that you're looking for from Vendors in higher level areas. I forget where but there's one called "EMC Service Rifle" that procs Fire and is fully automatic.
    i'm taking my time with story content so i basically just got to the ambassador's house and see her vendor machine thing has weapons that aren't in teh special category, but iirc none of them are ARs. i've been prettying much opening as many t2 boxes as i can as codes or salvage comes in. seems often times i can get anotehr box after opening a few due to the weapons i salvage. lol.

I drove around unlocking all the hubs and shops to see where things were so I could secure my source of SAW LMGs to continue gaining skill. I buy them in batches of around 10 haha.
    Founder of Clan <Lazy Console Port>
    Blur Game Play

Pm me what AR you needm I keep finding a bunch.

And yea they def need to fix a economy system.

I hope I managed to answer your question.