+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    western ny
    Posts
    545

    storage space /useage / functionality

    would like to point out how easy and Beneficial it would be to make the storage menu
    /weapons/mods/shields etc
    Be able to Either
    A) put the Un favorited items at the TOP
    Or
    B) make it so we can scroll Upwards Right at the start and get to the Bottom of the list immediately.

    Instead of having to scroll Down thru All the storage till i Finally reach the bottom.
    this is gettin more and more frustrating,the more storage i buy,im up to 280 slots now.

    Reason: Lots of people Decline the trade because its Taking me so long to scroll downwards thru all the items.
    Result: ive already lost 2 mods that simply vanished into thin air.
    Result: ive lost sales because of the time factor.
    Result: its Frustrating and should be an Easy fix to implement.

    Thoughts??

    Ps,please feed the hamsters over on the xbox 360 side,
    your servers have gone down more times than the sun over the horizon.....
    ( edited for underagers )

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,403
    Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAg3nt View Post
    would like to point out how easy and Beneficial it would be to make the storage menu
    /weapons/mods/shields etc
    Be able to Either
    A) put the Un favorited items at the TOP
    Or
    B) make it so we can scroll Upwards Right at the start and get to the Bottom of the list immediately.

    Instead of having to scroll Down thru All the storage till i Finally reach the bottom.
    this is gettin more and more frustrating,the more storage i buy,im up to 280 slots now.

    Reason: Lots of people Decline the trade because its Taking me so long to scroll downwards thru all the items.
    Result: ive already lost 2 mods that simply vanished into thin air.
    Result: ive lost sales because of the time factor.
    Result: its Frustrating and should be an Easy fix to implement.

    Thoughts??
    all my faves are at the top and there are filter tabs as well.
    "What a way a little fly can land on everything, dirty ways sick and small he is the insect king."~ Insect, Switchblade Symphony

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    western ny
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.
    TY Sir!
    sanity saved finally..now..about those servers...

  5. #5
    Member Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.
    What exactly?
    On PTS, I haven't seen any inventory changes, the only change being that you can perform salvage matrix actions from within the inventory/loadout menu.

    PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

    I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

    Site Manager on Defiance Data




  6. #6
    Member Sliverbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.
    What Fuzzy said. There's no fancy inventory screens coming with Alcatraz. (At least not anything mentioned or on PTS.) Just the matrix options in the Inventory window.

    PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    I would also like the ability to move unfavourited items to the top within trade windows. Not sure if that option is actually coming with alcatraz, I know they are adding trade chat though.

  8. #8
    Member Sliverbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Derpenhowser View Post
    I would also like the ability to move unfavourited items to the top within trade windows. Not sure if that option is actually coming with alcatraz, I know they are adding trade chat though.
    To be specific:

    • Added a new trade chat channel

    Channel. Like Area, Zone, and Clan.

    (Not to be confused with chat during an actual trade.)

    PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Seasoning in the Abyss
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliverbaer View Post
    To be specific:

    • Added a new trade chat channel

    Channel. Like Area, Zone, and Clan.

    (Not to be confused with chat during an actual trade.)
    Really? Isnt that what pchat is for... what a let down. Lol

  10. #10
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.
    some1 didnt read the pts notes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts