+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

This is just getting stupid

Ok so yesterday I buy an elite box and get literally nothing from it. I figure it's just a glitch and my bad luck so whatever. Then I claim my daily reward thing for the defiant few and I get nothing. Again chalk it up to just bad luck and an overworked server fine whatever. Today the same two things give me the same nothing. So i'm out two rewards and 64 bits twice with nothing to show for it. Then a major finally pops up and I have a massive score from all the little red circles before the big red circle only for all my weapons to decide reloading is overrated. Can't reload anything no matter what so I keep switching weapons because they fire just fine until the clip is out. End up dying several times then about 10 minutes into the big red circle I'm booted.

This was all on the NA 360. Am I doing something wrong here? Is there some glitch for the daily and elite box I am unaware of? I am not a pro and don't have friends to play with so even getting the 64 codes to get a box usually takes several days of effort. I am not the type to feel overly entitled or cry about the sky falling when a server goes down or a glitch eats my chances at prizes but I would love to know if I can somehow avoid this happening again next time I managed to complete a contract or earn enough scrip and keys for another box. I in no way expect to get back what I lost but I'd like to stop from losing more.

Rng is rng...I've been on several week slumps without pulling anything worthwhile from a t4 box. It is what it is.

As for the server stability goes, it's gotten worse because of the events...'Tis the nature of the game, unfortunately.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Yeah I thought last weekend was bad but it was even worse today. I was DCing in the original shard I was placed in a few times without even doing anything. If its happening immediately on the least populated shard... hooboy. Tried a couple of the easy Coops... DCed, tried Shadow Wars... DCed. Fine! Ill just sit here at Last Chance and go through inventory... DCed.

lol Im out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Rng is rng...I've been on several week slumps without pulling anything worthwhile from a t4 box. It is what it is.
    Opened at least one elite lockbox everyday since this event started & at least three everyday on weekends & days I've been at home. Absolute rubbish every single time. Three blues, one purple & a blue stim or grenade over & over & over.
    really?
    REALLY?!

Finally got a Hurricane ARK on my third lockbox on day 14... Good Job, RNG! -_-

*whistles* ...only doing it for the 'forge
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn" ~ Alfred Pennyworth
    PS3 - NA
    Ego: 5919?!?
    Insomniac Hunters

I dont think he is complaining about the RNG guys. He DCed opening a box. Twice. Im on Xbox NA and I attempted to play today too. He is NOT exaggerating.

I think he is saying he actually got nothing from the boxes. Is your inv full when you collect?

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post
    I dont think he is complaining about the RNG guys. He DCed opening a box. Twice. Im on Xbox NA and I attempted to play today too. He is NOT exaggerating.
    Personally, I think every thread is an appropriate place to complain about the RNG. But, I digress...

Played a bit today as well. Lots of lag, not too many DC's... Thankfully
    PS3 - NA
    Insomniac Hunters

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I am not complaining about what the boxes gave me, I am saying they actually gave me nothing at all. No items or weapons or anything. I only get vendor fodder anyway but not getting anything is so much worse.

My inventory always has about 100 free slots. I bought the actual game and then the big box collector version with the statue and bag so I have tons of free inventory space. I asked in the zone chat thing and one other person had the same issue yesterday and another person said the same thing happened to her today. I am used to a delay like beating a siege or something and having the reward items pop up a few minutes later after I've traveled somewhere else but wasting keys and scrip for literally nothing makes it feel like the 125 bucks I paid in the last few weeks for the two different editions of the game was just a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Derailer View Post
    Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I am not complaining about what the boxes gave me, I am saying they actually gave me nothing at all. No items or weapons or anything. I only get vendor fodder anyway but not getting anything is so much worse.
    Strange... maybe a delay in receiving the items? A couple times I've noticed, after an event arkfall, nothing for rewards on scoreboard & nothing in my inventory or claims. About 15 mins later while I'm doing something else, a little window will pop up on the side showing some trash blue event weapon & mod I got. Then it'll appear in my inventory.
    PS3 - NA
    Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by KingNephilim View Post
    Strange... maybe a delay in receiving the items? A couple times I've noticed, after an event arkfall, nothing for rewards on scoreboard & nothing in my inventory or claims. About 15 mins later while I'm doing something else, a little window will pop up on the side showing some trash blue event weapon & mod I got. Then it'll appear in my inventory.
    Had this happen to me occasionally. I just chalked it up to a hiccup in the game. No great loss other than some keys I would earn again relatively quickly. So much time passes between the two occurrences, that I have never made this connection till now. Another mystery solved, for me at least. Thank you.

Sig created by The Honorable Major Crapshot