+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Umm aren't expdtns suppose to use matchmaking

So when I use matchmake to do an expedition I end up in there by myself. Is it supposed to do this or is it broken?
    "What a way a little fly can land on everything, dirty ways sick and small he is the insect king."~ Insect, Switchblade Symphony

I'm guessing that you are on PS3/EU. I think there are only 5 players still active on those servers so one of you will always have to go solo. This week it is your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I'm guessing that you are on PS3/EU. I think there are only 5 players still active on those servers so one of you will always have to go solo. This week it is your turn.
    Nope,there's four of us.Ben is on vacation.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

I have had this happen to me several times on Xbox NA

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    umm wrong theres still a lot of players on the ps3 servers kthxbi
    "What a way a little fly can land on everything, dirty ways sick and small he is the insect king."~ Insect, Switchblade Symphony

Happened to me , walking around alone then got dis connected, which was an insult really. Almost likE the server was telling me I'm **** and I don't deserve to be here!! Xbox EU btw
    That's the price you pay, for not being on NA

Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    umm wrong theres still a lot of players on the ps3 servers kthxbi
    There's Derp and Hecatombe.

I also went solo on Xbox-NA and some people joined about halfway through, then the game disconnected and I lost my Hunter Reqs
    -Rise to the top-

Devoted to finding bugs and glitches in Paradise.

Discovered: Superjumping, Boundjumping, Infinite Turbo, DPS Glitch, Unarmed Combat Glitch, Boundswimming, and Heavyjumping. Currently looking for more glitches on the island of Alcatraz, Warmaster, and Paradise. I will not share how to perform these bugs/glitches, my only aspiration is that Trion will recognize and patch them out of the game.

XBL: Lady Alastor
    IGN: Alastor Beezy
    Clan: Idyll Vanguard (Leader)

Yes, it is beyond bizarre. I have not heard or read if this is a bug or as intended. I kept hoping last night someone(s) would pop in after doing the first two maps solo before what turned out to be the boss map. I realistically did not stand a chance solo there, heh. They make maps made for 4 people (and honestly scaled for roughly 4) yet do not have them set to hold until 4 people join the queue like regular co-op maps.

Hey guys, try queueing up a expedition on match.com.