+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suggestion: iPhone/Android app

I think trion should make a phone app for the iPhone and android so we can talk to clan memebrs at all tines and to change load outs and mod weapons on the go. Anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by JokersCrucifix View Post
    I think trion should make a phone app for the iPhone and android so we can talk to clan memebrs at all tines and to change load outs and mod weapons on the go. Anyone else agree?
    I too would like to see an app.

However, I would rather Trion kept working on patching the game than waste time on an app. They could always outsource the app, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JokersCrucifix View Post
    I quote you.
    I use app like the Battlelog for battlefield3 or for planetside2 or for world of tank....ithink its a good idea....we can use it for chat, for purchase in the defiance store for traking our progress and stat or reassign skill points....if u immagine u can do it

Bumpity bump

I can see Dev's at this point, reading these threads(there's been a few), and laughing.

Let's get the game stable first. xD

Agreed with everyone else. I'm almost positive an app will accompany the game eventually. Gotta make sure the game is in working condition first though .

Okay i didnt say right this minute, but make it for an upcoming dlc . They can laugh all they want but the customer always comes first

Co-worker of mine showed my the Rift app on his iPhone. I have a feeling we will eventually see mobile apps.

Oh, it's a great idea. Just premature. xD

I support this, as soon as the servers are stabilized and most of the bugs (not the Hellbugs) are stomped under boots.