+ Reply to Thread

Any way to let someone else see your inventory?

As the subject line says, is there any way to show someone else your full inventory, rather than an item at a time?

Nope. You can open a trade window and show upto 10 at a time, if I recall right.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    Yep its 10 items. I wish theyd let us open trade, and goo into inventory and just check off everything we want to put up at once, instead of having to go back in and scroll through for every item. Its a pain

Bah. Thanks.

I'll just post a big list of my gear to our clan's website forums, I suppose. I'm done.

Unfortunately, my gear is almost all 5900 or so now, so our newer members would have to downscale it to use it. Too bad I can't handoff my 2000+ Arkforge to people.

I asked about this in one of the qa threads and they said they'd never allow this to happen, I hate putting items up 10 at a time, id rather someone browsed my inventory then told me if they wanted anything while I got on playing the game

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanpbutler View Post
    Bah. Thanks.

I'll just post a big list of my gear to our clan's website forums, I suppose. I'm done.

Unfortunately, my gear is almost all 5900 or so now, so our newer members would have to downscale it to use it. Too bad I can't handoff my 2000+ Arkforge to people.
    You could always make an alt and trade the items over. If you have a patron pass your daily and weekly supplies give you AF. And it takes 3 to 6 to downgrade

Or just have someone do it. Maybe you can do a trade off.... upgrade a few items for someone and have them downgrade some for you