+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

White Sack Angels PC/NA

Hello Arkhunters

I'm the Founder of the White Sack Angels. You may have seen our weird name around. Our clan name is derived from the Voices of Defiance podcast's commentary regarding Mercado's Castithan "cos-play". Basically, Mercado is a white-painted-Charlie and we are his Angels.

The core WSA leaders and founders are dedicated fans to the TV show. Most of us met on Twitter live-tweeting the episodes. I started the clan as a way to recruit my Twitter friends to the game. I was a newbie and all alone *sad face* We've grown in number since then, adding new non-Twitter members as well. As of November 2015, the clan rank is 3000.

We have a range of members from shiny, brand new recruits, who've never played, to veteran gamers. This is my first MMO and it's been a great experience. Members are from all over the world and we try to work out the timezones to play together as often as possible.

We play hard but have a lot of fun too. We help each other out and are active in chat. We dance, sludge, creepy-crawl, grope..I mean...high five. Above all we enjoy our company as we play.

People are not kicked out without a notice unless they haven't logged on in over a 100 days. People are free to leave without hard feelings. We do not tolerate any sexism, ageism, racism, any discrimination at all. Clanmates are expected to not harass anyone, hack, or rip anyone off.

Clanmates should love Defiance!!. They are required to love Mercado and his painted white sack (ok not totally true), and are required to always have their sacks painted white (also not totally true) :P

Even if you're not interested in the clan, say HI! We are a friendly, helpful bunch.

Find me in game everyday (read: addict) and on Twitter (read: addict).

Of course, check out the Voices of Defiance podcast. They are a hilarious group of Defiance fan geeks. It's all Sean's fault for the clan name. I blame you, Cookie, too. You'll enjoy the podcast, I promise. Now that the show is over, you can listen in the Archives.

_________________ LINKS________________________________

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbS...6sksXJ_QimJI7w

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WhiteSackAngels

Twitter Hastag: #WhiteSackAngels

_________________Leaders_________________________
    Rizzer_E, Barbie Punch, Cookie Reign, MajorDistraction, GrumpyIrath, CaptnCrunch, p00pinger (with zeros)

Clan Founder, PC/NA
    Voices of Defiance Podcast

Wsa

Thank you Potty Water. This is us

This is such a great idea, all "Sackers" should join together and be heard! I've never been involved with a forum or video games in general, I've never bothered, but Defiance and it's game has motivated me. The amount of friends that I have gained over the past year is amazing, and playing within that community with them always makes me grin. Being a part of the VoD podcast is not something that I ever saw myself doing, and knowing that our clan name came from a highly incorporate, but yet extremely funny nickname amuses me greatly.

Clan rules and etiquette

1. We are here to have fun.
    2. We are here to help.
    3. We are here to have a positive experience.
    4. Do not be rude, disrespectful, or “smack talk” people.
    5. Do not harass.
    6. Do not scam (fair pricing, no stealing..).
    7. Do not spam (repeating the same thing over and over again, using CAPS, etc.).
    8. Watch your language everywhere.. in Zone, Area, Clan chat etc. If you have a problem, speak privately to the person(s) but be polite.
    9. No discrimination at all to anyone.
    10. Do not curse new players in Warmaster. It’s just a game. It’s not worth it. Try to help, give advice, but no cussing if they don’t listen. Just move on and try your best.
    11. If you have a problem, please contact the Leaders privately.
    12. Ask politely if you need help. Clanmates may be busy with solo missions or are afk. There is no need to repeat the same command..it would be considered spamming. If you cannot join to help it would be courteous to say so, if it is possible.
    13. If you would like to add a friend to the clan please let the Leaders know ahead of time.
    Founder: irisawifi Leaders: rizzer_e, barbie punch, grumpyirath, cookie reign, majordistraction, p00pinger (with zeroes)

The clan loves the Empress

Finally updated the Facebook page with new pics.

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteSackAngels

New Voices of Defiance podcast #31

Season 3 predictions and the creation of our WSA Clan!

http://voicesofdefiance.libsyn.com/v...n-25-pc-gaming

www.voicesofdefiance.com

Capture9.JPG

Creepy crawling AFK players is our thing. Congrats to those who were creeped.

Capture12.JPG
    Also, yes I used a BMG in WM. It was a fail and it was like the last minute. I swear.

Capture5.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Super fun today

Clan Founder, PC/NA
    Voices of Defiance Podcast