+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

worst customer service ever

I tried to contact their customer service like 2 times via emails, and i got on reply at all after 5 days. Im wondering if they r rly that busy to reply my email, or they just dont care. I played a lot of mmorpgs, most of their customer serive will reply in at most 2days,not to mention that blizzard can reply ur ticket in 12hours even they hav tons of cumtomers.

Quote Originally Posted by nvmidied View Post
    I tried to contact their customer service like 2 times via emails, and i got on reply at all after 5 days. Im wondering if they r rly that busy to reply my email, or they just dont care. I played a lot of mmorpgs, most of their customer serive will reply in at most 2days,not to mention that blizzard can reply ur ticket in 12hours even they hav tons of cumtomers.
    It's probably because you're in a queue. Did you put in a ticket or just send an email? I put a ticket in a few days ago and haven't heard back but I'm assuming it's due to the overwhelming amount of other things they're dealing with right now (have you read anything else in these forums in the last two weeks)? Perhaps you should give them some time time to deal with the bigger issues before they get to us, or put in a ticket when you have an issue. At least you'll know where you stand.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    It's probably because you're in a queue. Did you put in a ticket or just send an email? I put a ticket in a few days ago and haven't heard back but I'm assuming it's due to the overwhelming amount of other things they're dealing with right now (have you read anything else in these forums in the last two weeks)? Perhaps you should give them some time time to deal with the bigger issues before they get to us, or put in a ticket when you have an issue. At least you'll know where you stand.
    i did put a ticket, and got the automatic reply said my ticket will be reviewed by their staff. And no other message after 5 days.

i did put a ticket, and got the automatic reply said my ticket will be reviewed by their staff. And no other message after 5 days.
    Me too. Wait your turn. Just like everyone else.
    PS3 NA

Have you bought anything from the bits store recently? They act a bit quicker if you're a paying customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Have you bought anything from the bits store recently? They act a bit quicker if you're a paying customer.
    I did. I'm still waiting too.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Can you still use live chat if you have a patron pass/bought something in last however many weeks? To OP if live chat is still a thing try that. You'll get answers today if you use it, might not be what you want to hear but heh, acknowledgement of your issue would be a start huh

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    Can you still use live chat if you have a patron pass/bought something in last however many weeks? To OP if live chat is still a thing try that. You'll get answers today if you use it, might not be what you want to hear but heh, acknowledgement of your issue would be a start huh
    They changed live chat a while back to not assist with in-game issues anymore, no matter if you have a PP/bought something in the last 30days

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    They changed live chat a while back to not assist with in-game issues anymore, no matter if you have a PP/bought something in the last 30days
    That on top of the removal of in game tickets is pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    I did. I'm still waiting too.
    Then your enquiry isn't a priority for them, just keep the ticket updated so they know you expect a reply.

So many people put in a ticket and leave it at that after the standard we're looking in to it reply. Update the reply with any new info etc.