+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I'm giving up on this its like beating a dead horse. They are ignoring this issue which means it is a serious issue that they can't fix easily. They are only concerned about Alcatraz it seems and getting out new bundles for us to buy. They asked for questions for the livestream and many posted for this and they ignored it.

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzman1609 View Post
    I'm giving up on this its like beating a dead horse. They are ignoring this issue which means it is a serious issue that they can't fix easily. They are only concerned about Alcatraz it seems and getting out new bundles for us to buy. They asked for questions for the livestream and many posted for this and they ignored it.
    -_- damn... and I missed the last livestream, probably good thing or else I would have raged... like I am nw lol.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

45min ago, I got timed out from defiance server...
    *its not DC, display timed out
    I do re-login game, and select join shadow war.

... queing 2 more players
    wow... I left que and select expert coop...
    ... queing 3 more players

I played 2 times expert coop with match making myself

but.. I restarted game again...
    match making issue is not fixed.

if matchmaking with coop, display infinity loading screen.
    PS3/EU 6000/6000/6000
    CLAN:SMALL TOONZ / rating 3400

PS3/NA 2000+
    http://youtube.com/+AONANANA

and still no reply

i have that problem too load but cant join and i cant join main mision intance or shadow war alone and i want buy dlc but have that problem

I noticed when looking in social that players who are playing in Alcatraz Expeditions are listed as playing in Shadow War. I assume the reason matchmaking is failing is because the code for Alcatraz is interfering with the code for matchmaking. Now, I'm no genius but the simple solution would be to remove Alcatraz maps until they are fixed.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

My friend say... strange status me when I play conflict site...

He said my status is..
    Playing: 1/851971

Thats time i don't try match making, only do daily/weekly conflict site..
    PS3/EU 6000/6000/6000
    CLAN:SMALL TOONZ / rating 3400

PS3/NA 2000+
    http://youtube.com/+AONANANA

and still no word on a fix

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-quot-petition.

Seems they will investigate ^^

Info: I didn't find Kiwi´s Comment regarding that "error" but seems devs are aware of the "matchmaking" thing ^^

--snip--snap--snip--snap---
    <<I find it difficult to contest anything in the OP at this moment, though >>
    <<I was glad to see Kiwi's post today that they are going to deal with the matchmaking bug. >>

FYI

adrokier aka archon

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I bought clan boosts and now they are wasting away for me. I'm sure trion don't care. Maybe the update I heard about will fix this. Stuck at 5703 until I can pvp. All I want is my 6000. I even bought the game way before ftp. Quit playing, came back and still the same old crap. Don't get me wrong, I really do love this game but this recent update has really taken a ton of fun out of everything. Dailys are constantly under expeditions, all I need is to buy 2 more items from soleptor and 1 from top notch. This is kind of a scatter brained post but the frustration is quite overwhelming and trying to cover everything. I usually just read fourms and never post, but not this time trion. Fix your freaking game already. I need AF for my piper.