+ Reply to Thread

Thread: audio issues

audio issues

so every time I enter a major arkfall or expedition my audio gets all choppy and then goes mute. At first I thought it might be a system issue but then I asked around the game chat and it seems other people are having the same exact issues. I haven't seen anyone post about this yet and wanted to make sure the devs knew about this problem.

Audio gets choppy when scrolling through inventory too. It's weird.
    PS3 NA

My problem I have with audio is, and this happens on daily basis. The sounds does out. And what I mean by that is. Sounds like the speakers are blown out in my tv. And I know it's the game because it does not do it for any other game . And I can have it really loud when I watch tv shows. And it's been like this for more than a year. It may be the download copy doin it.i don't treatment it doin it when I had the disc. But I could be wrong. When I have my headset in charge and I have it on it becomes very sensitive and I've had other people ask what they sound is and I tell em it's the game sound going out

Most PC speakers will happily plug into a headphones out socket, your tv will probably have one, some TVs will also have the red/white audio out which some other speakers may require.
    Best Wireless Speakers For TV from AudioReputation may be helpful article.